ADVERTISEMENT

It's A Hockey Night In Pittsburgh !

Seriously right? I'm usually the negative one and I can't even find anything wrong tonight. We're all celebrating and he comes into the thread trying to prop up Igor smh.
Nah. I’m not saying the pens will lose the series. I’m just sayin Igor isn’t done. He’s too good. Even now, this game should be 9-2. We are getting picks to the net though. If that continues we aren’t losing the series.

Gotta be honest. It’s the NHL and networks for years think guys like Jeremy Roenick and Mike Milbury are good for the game. So seeing PK is soooooo refreshing.
That’s why I love TNT getting involved with the NHL. Their spin on the Inside the NBA show has been pretty good and they own (and heavily promote the league on) the Bleacher Report sports app which is dominated by younger demographics.

The only criticism I have with them is that they sometimes make the show more about Gretzky than the game itself. I get that it’s a big deal he’s on the show, but it almost feels like they try too hard to get him involved. He’s pretty good when they just treat him as one of the guys. Still miles better than anything ESPN has, though.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Does Gallant go with Georgiev in game 5? It will definitely be on his mind in 12 minutes 23 seconds.

Weren’t the Rangers favored in this series??? My god they’re being slaughtered… it’s gonna be 3-1 and soon here. LOL

That’s why I love TNT getting involved with the NHL. Their spin on the Inside the NBA show has been pretty good and they own (and heavily promote the league on) the Bleacher Report sports app which is dominated by younger demographics.

The only criticism I have with them is that they sometimes make the show more about Gretzky than the game itself. I get that it’s a big deal he’s on the show, but it almost feels like they try too hard to get him involved. He’s pretty good when they just treat him as one of the guys. Still miles better than anything ESPN has, though.
I miss Kathryn Tappen.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Damn. That goalie has sharp skates. He covered a lot of space quickly on that slide.

What a rocket backhander by El Geno!
bingo-geno.gif

Remember when Igor waved goodbye to the Pens when they skated off after losing a late season game to the Rangers. Gotta love blitzing him onto the bench two straight games.

I don't know why, but listening to Louis Domingue in this interview reminds me of Denis Lemieux in Slapshot

Reactions: USN_Panther
Nah. I’m not saying the pens will lose the series. I’m just sayin Igor isn’t done. He’s too good. Even now, this game should be 9-2. We are getting picks to the net though. If that continues we aren’t losing the series.
I don't know. Did you just see the look in his eyes on the bench? I think he is toast mentally right now. That wasn't the look of a confident goalie.

Reactions: anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT