ADVERTISEMENT

It's A Hockey Night In Pittsburgh !

He is
He’s always wrong .
He’s duck Hodges on ice. Fans cheer and chant Louuuuuuuu for every save that any AHL goalie makes…just like Heinz field yinzers cheer for every 3 yard Duck completion.

In this case ..no. Anyone, including you, that says Domingue has sucked, who knows what you’re watching.
I’ll only say that he’s given this team a chance to win which is the best we can ask for. But obviously with Jarry, this team would be home resting tonight. The series would be over.

Reactions: USN_Panther
He’s duck Hodges on ice. Fans cheer and chant Louuuuuuuu for every save that any AHL goalie makes…just like Heinz field yinzers cheer for every 3 yard Duck completion.
I think he is playing like he belongs here. He's not going to win a game all by himself, but he's giving us a chance to win this game.

He’s not the problem -
No bad goals given up
He’s giving us a chance to win every game -
He’s better than their star goalie this series .
Stop it

Reactions: NCanton Panther
I feel like I am watching a rerun of game 5 in New York. I just hope the rerun ends differently with a Pens victory.

So where has he sucked on any of the goals this game.

one he was completely screened by Letang. Don’t know how Letang didn’t stop it.

Another, clear breakaway because the Pens get caught in a line shift. He does a great job stopping the point blank shot, nothing he can do when another Ranger is there for the rebound. Good thing Igor wasn’t as good, he got nothing on Malkin’s breakaway.

I think he is playing like he belongs here. He's not going to win a game all by himself, but he's giving us a chance to win this game.
I laughed during a Rick Tochett interview. He coached him I think it was in Arizona. He said “yeah we went 0-11 with him”. Then he caught himself, obviously knowing he had to say something nice, and said “but he will fight hard for ya”.

I’ll only say that he’s given this team a chance to win which is the best we can ask for. But obviously with Jarry, this team would be home resting tonight. The series would be over.
Those goals aren’t on Lou
Two power plays where we are flat footed and a clean break away which he stopped and the rebound , which was also in defended

I laughed during a Rick Tochett interview. He coached him I think it was in Arizona. He said “yeah we went 0-11 with him”. Then he caught himself, obviously knowing he had to say something nice, and said “but he will fight hard for ya”.
Rick should stick with gambling, then

Domingue could also turn that around and say he was 0-11 in games coached by Tocchet. Those Arizona teams were bad.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Think of where he was 10 days back. He’s had ONIONS as Bill Rafferty might say. Still could collapse any moment of course. But…I’m not sure anyone would have said goaltending was ever going to be an advantage for the Pens in this series even if the full time guys were healthy.

Don’t know how you could say that about Jarry. He hasn’t proved anything in a playoff environment yet.

Those goals aren’t on Lou
Two power plays where we are flat footed and a clean break away which he stopped and the rebound , which was also in defended
Well I’d like to think he stops one or both. But whatever, I’m more so talking about the other night where just about every pundit that knows goalkeeping better than me said that Jarry l, and Desmith stops 2, if not 3 of those 2nd period goals.

he’s an AHL keeper who couldn’t make an nhl roster. There’s a reason for that. The team has to play a certain way to compensate for the fact that he can’t move side to side. That’s another thing Tochett said. The 5 in front of him have to work that much harder.

Well I’d like to think he stops one or both. But whatever, I’m more so talking about the other night where just about every pundit that knows goalkeeping better than me said that Jarry l, and Desmith stops 2, if not 3 of those 2nd period goals.

he’s an AHL keeper who couldn’t make an nhl roster. There’s a reason for that. The team has to play a certain way to compensate for the fact that he can’t move side to side. That’s another thing Tochett said. The 5 in front of him have to work that much harder.
Did those guys see Jarry in the playoffs last year?

Reactions: NCanton Panther
I think he is playing like he belongs here. He's not going to win a game all by himself, but he's giving us a chance to win this game perspective .....
Let's put it in perspective ....... Domingue hasn't played much differently than Shesterkin tonight through two periods ...... I thought Domingue should have stopped Goal #2 tonight.

Last edited:
Only comparison I can make, Domingue’s performance in this series is orders of magnitude better than Jarry’s last year.
To be fair he’s been an all star, and every year is a new one. One playoff isn’t truly a fair indicator. And every other cliche applicable. But…until he does it, he hasn’t done it.

All things considered, my take is that he's playing out of his mind.

Beyond that, he's been notably better than Jarry was in the playoffs last year.

He’s not the problem -
No bad goals given up
He’s giving us a chance to win every game -
He’s better than their star goalie this series .
Stop it
I know you think you know everything about every topic but I have some bad news for you, you don't. Maybe you should worry about not getting this latest name of yours PittPharm2002 banned on this site like the Souf account did rather than attack others. You're a tool.

I know you think you know everything about every topic but I have some bad news for you, you don't. Maybe you should worry about not getting this latest name of yours PittPharm2002 banned on this site like the Souf account did rather than attack others. You're a tool.

I get your beef here but you gotta admit ... to this point, Louie has been better than Igor tonight!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT