ADVERTISEMENT

McNeese State

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Will Wade is 18-2 and obviously going to get a big time job in March. The ACC needs him desperately. I think the thing people dont realize about cheaters, in any profession especially sports is that they care so much to be great, they are already really good at what they do but need to win so bad, they will go to the next level. It shows an extreme passion for winning.

Wade
Sampson
Pitino
Calipari
Miller
Bellichick
Astros
McGwire
Bonds
Clemens
Etc

Last edited:
tumblr_ns9rmhX7LS1uxle3jo1_500.gif

Yes, do you have any idea how Will wade was able to get all these high major kids to McNeese and why they'll be playing at Louisville next year?

His biggest boosters are Louisville boosters. They are luring him in.

Reactions: rockypanther
Yes, do you have any idea how Will wade was able to get all these high major kids to McNeese and why they'll be playing at Louisville next year?

His biggest boosters are Louisville boosters. They are luring him in.

No. I dont know his roster. The guy is resourceful and he got early experience in NIL. If I'm Louisville though, I still go

1. Pearl
2. Oats
3. Cronin
4. Wade

I don't think Pearl & Oats would leave for Louisville. They seem to have a good thing going where they are.

They are low character sleezeballs though. Do you think they are super-committed to coaching in Ala friggin Bama? If I'm Louisville I tell Pear to name his price. When Louisville doesn't completely suck, its one of the most profitable programs in the country.

They are low character sleezeballs though. Do you think they are super-committed to coaching in Ala friggin Bama? If I'm Louisville I tell Pear to name his price. When Louisville doesn't completely suck, its one of the most profitable programs in the country.

They aren't sleezeballs.

Bruce Pearl actually loves it there.

There were rumors about Oats, but if he was looking to leave, last year would have been the time to do it. He just re-upped on big contract to pay between $4.5 & 5 mil through 2030. He can obviously win & recruit to Bama without as much pressure.

Besides, Oats has coached at Buffalo and high school ball in Detroit. I would think Tuscaloosa wouldn't be so bad compared to those places.

Capel won as many NCAA Tournament games last season as Wade has won in his career. Pass…

They aren't sleezeballs.

Bruce Pearl actually loves it there.

There were rumors about Oats, but if he was looking to leave, last year would have been the time to do it. He just re-upped on big contract to pay between $4.5 & 5 mil through 2030. He can obviously win & recruit to Bama without as much pressure.

Besides, Oats has coached at Buffalo and high school ball in Detroit. I would think Tuscaloosa wouldn't be so bad compared to those places.

Pearl may be a fun guy but he is as sleezy as they come. And Wade and Oats arent?

My prediction is Louisville goes for Mick Cronin if UCLA is willing to reduce the mutual buyout to let him move on. They'll want someone proven to stabilize the rickety ship. Of course he was a Pitino assistant there too and I imagine that goes a long way with some fans.

If UCLA misses the tournament this year, it'll be the first time Mick's team has missed in the last 13 years (excluding the canceled tournament year)

My prediction is Louisville goes for Mick Cronin if UCLA is willing to reduce the mutual buyout to let him move on. They'll want someone proven to stabilize the rickety ship. Of course he was a Pitino assistant there too and I imagine that goes a long way with some fans.

If UCLA misses the tournament this year, it'll be the first time Mick's team has missed in the last 13 years (excluding the canceled tournament year)

I think UCLA would be more than happy to let him leave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT