ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma 6-0, Big game for Hugley

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
4-4 from 3. 14 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists. Not a P6 player according to some but will be playing on an NCAAT team at a P6 school. Big win over USC today

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
4-4 from 3. 14 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists. Not a P6 player according to some but will be playing on an NCAAT team at a P6 school. Big win over USC today

If you happened to watch the end of that game (like I did) you would have seen at the end, tied game, Oklahoma has the ball playing for the last shot, and they had Hugley standing down in the corner. And USC thought so much of him that they basically left him unguarded there. And Oklahoma never looked his direction.

And then when Oklahoma took their shot and missed it, while his teammate was crashing the glass and getting the game winning putback with about a second and a half left, Hugley was still no where to be seen, out on the perimeter doing, well, who knows what.

If you happened to watch the end of that game (like I did) you would have seen at the end, tied game, Oklahoma has the ball playing for the last shot, and they had Hugley standing down in the corner. And USC thought so much of him that they basically left him unguarded there. And Oklahoma never looked his direction.

And then when Oklahoma took their shot and missed it, while his teammate was crashing the glass and getting the game winning putback with about a second and a half left, Hugley was still no where to be seen, out on the perimeter doing, well, who knows what.

Why was a non-P6 player on the court at the end of the game vs a ranked team?

Yeah. Wasn’t involved at end of game, but his team still needed those 12 points.

So next game if he doesn’t have a big game someone else is gonna start a thread.

And this will go on all year.

Some of you pathetic petty peckerheads who need to repeat yourselves incessantly should exchange numbers and spare the rest of us.
I'm not getting involved in this, but I gotta
admit, THAT was funny!

Also. Santos hit 50 percent from 3 again, on 1/2 attempts. But only 6 shots and 10 pts total in like 36 minutes.

Also. Santos hit 50 percent from 3 again, on 1/2 attempts. But only 6 shots and 10 pts total in like 36 minutes.
I've previously posted that I was happy to
see he moved down to a level where he
can succeed. He didn't here, as he couldn't
put the ball in the ocean in real time. He's
a pure shooter, also a decent rebounder
and is getting it done at the A-10 level.
Good for him!

I've previously posted that I was happy to
see he moved down to a level where he
can succeed. He didn't here, as he couldn't
put the ball in the ocean in real time. He's
a pure shooter, also a decent rebounder
and is getting it done at the A-10 level.
Good for him!
As I previously stated pitt absolutely should have kept Santos over Jeffress

Reactions: jctrack
As I previously stated pitt absolutely should have kept Santos over Jeffress

I would have kept Jeffress due to defense and rebounding. Santos had a nice looking shot but it never went in. Jeffress though, man, the kid plays hard and does some good things out there but its hard to believe a kid once rated in the Top 20 and playing for Team USA U17 with lottery picks would be so limited offensively.

Mark McCarroll once went for like 20 points against Syracuse. Congrats to big John on a whole FOURTEEN POINTS! Also FIVE rebounds in 26 mins LOLOLOL. Big game for the SENIOR

He probably gave up 26 points, btw. He sucks. And Oklahoma won’t make the tourney

He should hit Duquesne for his 5th year.

Mark McCarroll once went for like 20 points against Syracuse. Congrats to big John on a whole FOURTEEN POINTS! Also FIVE rebounds in 26 mins LOLOLOL. Big game for the SENIOR

He probably gave up 26 points, btw. He sucks. And Oklahoma won’t make the tourney

He should hit Duquesne for his 5th year.
Check out that second to last line after SMF claimed they were a top 10 team 😂

Hey everyone, what am I missing with this coach of the year award? Pitt was predicted to be 12th and finished 8 spots higher and I'm sure NC was predicted 1-3 and finished 1 with better talent. Is a coach not allowed to win back to back?

Hey everyone, what am I missing with this coach of the year award? Pitt was predicted to be 12th and finished 8 spots higher and I'm sure NC was predicted 1-3 and finished 1 with better talent. Is a coach not allowed to win back to back?
Imo the 2 criteria for COY are either
A) won the conference
B) had the biggest jump from preseason

I think if Capel hadn’t won it last year he would’ve won it this year. It was definitely a better coaching job. Hubie was on the hot seat coming into the season. First #1 team to not make tourney with this years Acc POY and Pac12 POY and 15 year vet Bacot. Think he was just as deserving for shutting up the old guard who don’t want a black guy as head coach at UNC. Equally deserving. Just my 2 cents

There’s an “old guard” at UNC that doesn’t want a black guy as head coach? Do tell. I’ve lived here for 20 years and have not heard anything like that. I even personally know one of the assistants at UNC and haven’t heard that.

There’s an “old guard” at UNC that doesn’t want a black guy as head coach? Do tell. I’ve lived here for 20 years and have not heard anything like that. I even personally know one of the assistants at UNC and haven’t heard that.
Sometimes it's the "unspoken word" that speaks the loudest. Having owned property
in North Carolina, and also having some bball experience there.....it wouldn't surprise
me one bit.

Why do threads like this get recycled? Some of you have pathetic lives just wanting to prove some point that no one else cares or remembers.
In fairness, SMF talked about Hugley constantly after he left. It probably took 10 seconds to search for this thread.

Sometimes it's the "unspoken word" that speaks the loudest. Having owned property
in North Carolina, and also having some bball experience there.....it wouldn't surprise
me one bit.
Ahhh yes……you owned property in NC and can now read minds. Amazing.

J
Ahhh yes……you owned property in NC and can now read minds. Amazing.
Just an opinion, nothing more nothing less. But then again you "personally know one of the assistants
at UNC" and of course he's giving you inside info. Amazing!

Reactions: PITTstorm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT