ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Draft

Bryce Young has more arm talent and overall talent than any QB in the draft by a mile. He’s been a consensus #1 for about a year now. Yes his size is an issue but he’s a stud. CJ Stroud is the same kind of short and thin as Kenny Pickett. 6’3 220. Ton of arm talent and extremely accurate. Questions as to his mobility.

If you’re gonna talk out of your ass, it’s usually best for your ass to have some idea what it’s talking about.

I think the Gibbs pick was a waste. This one too. Both are good players, but not this high.
Lions being ridiculed for drafting like it’s the 1985 NFL when RBs and big run stuffing ILBs were actually really important chess pieces.

They totally whiffed on the concept of value.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
yeah but at what expense? football is a game played with 22 players.
True. It might’ve just been how the board fell to them. I believe they lost a couple offensive linemen, so I could’ve seen them picking one if they fell to them at 30. I think Carter was just too good to pass up on at 9, regardless of the other options.

That’s why we left after the Steelers traded up. It feels like the last 12 picks or so really dragged on.

By the time they announced the Iggles pick the Chiefs were down to 5-1/2 minutes on the clock. By the time they announced the Chiefs pick it was almost time for the Stillers to open the second round.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
no joe............trading that one........he stinks.

Like I said, they are absolutely going to listen to offers. But if they don't get knocked over by one you know damn well he's the guy they are taking.

Hopefully someone wants Will Levis so bad that they are willing to make a moronic offer for the pick.

Reactions: Drew1208
looks like Mike T took the back seat to Omar on Draft 1.

lets see how it plays out.

but we need more picks .......

Steelers could let a team like Tenn move up to 32 to get Levis, but they would miss out on Porter and the S from Bama.

Mike Tomlin didnt have his mitts on this draft....... it was obvious.........he is maybe a good coach ,,,,,,,horrid GM........ he picks a shitty LB from the SEC every year.

Like I said, they are absolutely going to listen to offers. But if they don't get knocked over by one you know damn well he's the guy they are taking.

Hopefully someone wants Will Levis so bad that they are willing to make a moronic offer for the pick.

The fact that the first handful of teams picking don't need a QB makes it that much more difficult. Lots of dancing partners if someone wants to move up in front of Seattle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT