ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers' secondary stinks

Entire defense stinks

DBs are pedestrian at best

Williams Bostic and Dupree stink

DL is ok but is getting blown off the ball

This is going to be a blow out

I doubt this team makes the playoffs

They are a bunch of guys getting paid the same amount regardless of the outcome on a team with a complete lack of accountability. This should not be a revelation every week.

I was blasted on here a couple weeks ago for saying Bradley was a horrible crony hire.

Guy was the architect of the worst defense in UCLA history and gets bailed out by the Steelers after he gets canned.

This is the worst secondary I remember, Harvey Clayton be damned. Bradley sucks at everything he touches.

I was blasted on here a couple weeks ago for saying Bradley was a horrible crony hire.

Guy was the architect of the worst defense in UCLA history and gets bailed out by the Steelers after he gets canned.

This is the worst secondary I remember, Harvey Clayton be damned. Bradley sucks at everything he touches.

Bailed out by the RUIN-ees as they tried fosting that garbage on Pitt. When we wouldn't take him they hired him as many of the RUIN-ees are Pedo loving jo(k)e pa cultists

Williams Bostic and Dupree stink

DL is ok but is getting blown off the ball

Don't forget Watt. He does nothing except versus Cleveland.

The D-line stinks and Heyward and Tuitt signed contracts totaling over $100 million combined. Those two do nothing well consistently. The Steelers are stuck with those contracts for a while.

Reactions: h2p_5150
Steelers drafting has been abysmal.

Dupree. BUST
Edmonds BUST
Watt OK
First round LB from Georgia BUST
Burnt Toast Artie

Fathead Ben is a bum too... nice offense, Fathead. Without a running game, he's average at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT