ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stillers vs. Bungles game thread

Bengals rightfully have no faith in Browning. They'll beat us and then go lose by three touchdowns.

How anyone could still defend Tomlin is beyond me.

Bengals rightfully have no faith in Browning. They'll beat us and then go lose by three touchdowns.

How anyone could still defend Tomlin is beyond me.
That could very easily happen. Not saying today is a must win, but if they fall one game short at the end of the season it’s a game they will look back on and say they should’ve won.

Pickens is still running if he connects
I think Pickens sat on the play as opposed to running through. Pickett could have answered for that by just taking steam off of the ball, which would have allowed Pickens to adjust. But, I am not so sure that was as bad of a throw as noted by the announcer.

Reactions: Chaos
Harris is running very tough today. Wish that he would have always ran this hard as a Steeler instead of the tip toeing.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
Harris is running very tough today. Wish that he would have always ran this hard as a Steeler instead of the tip toeing.
The big difference recently is as simple as having a little more room to run. If he is able to work up a head of steam he’s tough to stop.

Reactions: TheChair
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT