ADVERTISEMENT

Panther-Lair Pandemic Fantasy Draft - Just The Picks Mam

No doubt all great rebounders. Blair was more than just strength (Had excellent instincts, quickness & timing) as the software programs used by NBA & college teams show he was outstanding at rebounding outside of his area. He also had several NBA seasons among the league leaders in rebounds per minute.
No doubt that he had it all as far as rebounding . Just needed a 10-15 ft jump shot and a few more inches .

Was it Del who always (erroneously) said Blair went pro too soon?
Lol so did Lebron.

In all honesty if you can make $ playing basketball you should do it instantly after your frosh yeAr now. With lifetime scholarships why would you stay in school? One of the dumbest things colleges have done is guarantee you can come back and finish. I’d do a good year then go make a couple hundred in Europe and try to work my way up before playing for free.

Lol so did Lebron.

In all honesty if you can make $ playing basketball you should do it instantly after your frosh yeAr now. With lifetime scholarships why would you stay in school? One of the dumbest things colleges have done is guarantee you can come back and finish. I’d do a good year then go make a couple hundred in Europe and try to work my way up before playing for free.

He finished third in player of the year voting. There was nothing he could do as a junior to raise his stock.

Lol so did Lebron.

I completely agree. Even the Europe money is too good to pass up.

Kinda busy with work at the moment. One of you guys want to start a thread to decide on the rules for how we run the Tourney?

Lol so did Lebron.

Completely agree.

Someone help an idiot.

I used a website for random bracket creation. Is there a way I can screen shot and embed the bracket here? I usually only post image links...

Lets review Tournament rules:
- players evaluated on a single PITT season.
- there is a 24hr voting period.
- should we penalize SMF since he couldn't follow player position rule?
- what are we forgetting?

I think that’s it. No need to penalize SMF. He’s going to lose.

I’ll get the first set of threads up ASAP.

Reactions: CougarClaws
Lets review Tournament rules:
- players evaluated on a single PITT season.
- there is a 24hr voting period.
- should we penalize SMF since he couldn't follow player position rule?
- what are we forgetting?

For what it's worth, as I see it, SMF's team follow's the player position rule.

He just needs to list Chad Johnson as his starting small forward and Sam Young as his power forward.

One of his two centers is his 6th man.

Reactions: CougarClaws
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT