ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Miami Game Thread

Sit Down Miami. You can go ahead and sit down.

What a Big Time Win today. Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!

Hail to Freakin Pitt

I get to see it on my DVR when I get back home

I didn’t see any of it.

Pitt plays up against ranked teams when they are down by 10 + points UNC, Virginia and now Miami

I missed the first half,
Got home, hit this site
and saw posts on how
Miami was so talented.
Watched the second half
and yes they're talented.
However our talent and
incredible resolve pulled
out the win. Our players
proved the old addage,
where there's a will, there's
a way.
They "willed" this
win!

Great job players and Capel.

They’re in the last four in as of now. Good stuff. Not bad for roughly 22 million and 5 years given to the staff

Pitt is safely in the tournament as of today. Safely, like I have zero doubts about it. Granted its not March yet, but based on our current body of work right now, we are in 100% in with another Quad 1 win today.

This was a big one whether you want to admit it or not. The "great" Miami goes down, again.

Pitt is safely in the tournament as of today. Safely, like I have zero doubts about it. Granted its not March yet, but based on our current body of work right now, we are in 100% in with another Quad 1 win today.

This was a big one whether you want to admit it or not. The "great" Miami goes down, again.
It was a huge win. And yes they’re in, but lunardi said a loss and they were out. I’ll take his word over you considering he studies it all day. We have more margin for error though now. 6 more wins!

Great steal by Elliott (and big balls to knock down the two)

Did we get away with a travel there? Thought maybe he had it upright and went down on his own.
it was definitely a travel. We got away with it. But ya know, the refs the refs the refs! The refs were fair and good and they shouldn’t call that there

Bet… no program in the country on the P6 level will ever hire him again. Are you still suggesting he’s gonna move down in levels? He’s been a failure as a head coach at every stop but VCU. Your obsession with him is weird.

I’m not arguing. We’re 8-3. He’s in the runnjng for ACC coach of year. Save it for another day.. it’s weird you’re going out of your way to bash him after his biggest win here. Bye bye

I’m not arguing. We’re 8-3. He’s in the runnjng for ACC coach of year. Save it for another day.. it’s weird you’re going out of your way to bash him after his biggest win here. Bye bye
I just find it funny you think anyone would hire him. You, Jeff and Andrew Slater are the only three that believe that. Let’s hope he makes the tournament and bounces. Would save Heather another headache.

These late January projections are hilarious. Nothing is in focus. Hell Pitt could be a 6 or they could be on the outside looking in 5 weeks from now.

I definitely wasn't joking at all because I just so happened to turn the TCU game on afterwards. I definitely performed hours of thorough research and offered that prediction with the utmost seriousness.

I definitely wasn't joking at all because I just so happened to turn the TCU game on afterwards. I definitely performed hours of thorough research and offered that prediction with the utmost seriousness.
If Mike Miles is down for any significant amount of time they’re screwed. Probably smart to keep him out today if minor.

That’s a big win! Credit to JC & Co as this team won’t give up. Burton with lock down D at end vs Wong. Fed patrolled the paint with 4 big blocks. If Hinson gets a solid look from 3 it’s going in. Really good comeback. Nice to have a closer in Burton, he’s taken his game to another level this year.

ADVERTISEMENT