ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - ND Game Thread

Nothing falling tonight. Sometimes it just goes that way I suppose. But it seems like they weren’t ready for this one.

Hate to say it, but Burton has just not been good lately. Forced attempts, bad passes. He's totally regressed mid-season.

No I know. Refs haven’t helped though.
Absolutely they haven’t

And I’ll predict right now if this game magically becomes close ( it won’t because we can’t do anything right) they won’t help then either

Hate to say it, but Burton has just not been good lately. Forced attempts, bad passes. He's totally regressed mid-season.
When we move the ball, we are very good, when we don't...

This was the tactic we should have been taking when it was clear the shots weren’t falling. This may be too little too late.

You can’t lose any more rebound battles period.
Butterfingers with a loose ball rebound then a travel after gaining possession. That’s as bad as it gets. This one is just a turd that every one of these guys owns and should be ashamed of. One thing to do this on a Tuesday night in early January, something else to do it with a lot to gain or lose.

Not that it makes a difference, but

Stand there forever. Don't cal a foul. don't call a-tie up. Call traveling.

Seriously both football and basketball… over the past 20-30 years I’m disgusted overall with the way we play generally speaking vs ND… I’ve seen far too many games that somehow resemble this situation …no way in hell we should look this bad…no way in hell

OK, I just looked. That was the 19th foul against Notre Dame. That is already the tied for the second most against them all season.

I thought someone said Hammond would be out tonight?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT