ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Duke game thread

Epps dropped the last chance to get back into this game.

... remember when he tweeted about being so offended when Narduzzi said we need better players? Well.

Does this get overturned?

I mean it’s definitely a touchdown, but do they overturn it?

Goood thing CBo is a leader. Without his leadership Pitt would have lost 9 games ….

The only question going for two is if YOUR two point chances are less than 50/50

If they are, you lose the mathematical advantage. Not so sure with this team.

Reactions: FireballZ
Not sure how much going for 2 there buys you. Yeah if you get a TD you can win the game but you could go for two later calling a time out to go for two is beyond stupid

Reactions: 303vND
Whole team blows. While your cleaning house take the Duzz and his little notebook with you. This program is sinking like the titanic. There is very little major college talent on this team. Michigan St. hired the former Oregon st. head coach, now we are stuck with this blowhard who couldn't recruit a starving man to a steak dinner.
Did you really think that they would? I know miracles happen but that would’ve been a duzzie

I honestly would hire an OC by myself if I was Heather and do the same thing , dont let Duzz make any decisions on offense.
Fire him after next season or two when they can afford to.

An unforced error. Another mistake making winning almost impossible. And cost a timeout as well.

It can be debated whether going for 2 there is the correct call (in most cases it is), but for these idiots doing the game to not be aware that teams now increasingly go for it in college and pro football shows that they have zero credibility.

Reactions: PittPanther44
Why go for two there?

50/50 make it. Which means you now just won the game 50% of the time if you get another TD.

25% of the time you miss it twice. You lose

25% of the time you miss the first make the second. You go to OT. You pick up 12.5% more chance to win since OT is 50/50

62.5% versus 50/50 assuming that you are 50/50 on two point conversions and 100% on PATs

Reactions: BFo8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT