ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers-Browns gamethread

Expect to see the Brownies run, run and run some more

Expect to see the Brownies run, run and run some more
Already running and screening to TJ Watts side of the field. And with JPJ over there, they think they can move the ball.

wtf was that play-didn't even do play action

On the local pregame show here in Cleveland, they joked that the Steelers would have -5 total yards and still win the game.

How about no deep slow developing handoffs from the one foot line?

With a running back who likes to putz around behind the line vainly waiting for a hole to develop.

Also, is there anyone surprised that on the first play of the game (on offense) that Miles Garrett ran right past Dan Moore as if he was a traffic cone?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Reactions: pittpsu
Is this the year Garrett finally outperforms TJ?

The other thing about that is that Watt has to go against the Cleveland offensive line in these games, and the Cleveland offensive line is pretty good. Garrett, on the other hand, gets to go against the Stiller offensive line, and the Stiller offensive line would have to make some serious improvement to just be mediocre.

Reactions: Chaos
Browns play calling so far is perfect for this backup.
Makes Canada look even more idiotic!

Steelers could easily lose this game handily.

No sense even watching this one. We legit blow. But let's pick off some teams that will be golfing in January and perpetuate the Tomlin facade.

LBs remind me of Pitt's-MIA, missed tackles, etc

This defense hasn't been good all year.
Eh. There’s no bigger critic of this highly paid, should be top 5 in the league defense than me. But the philosophy is to prevent points not yards, and they’ve largely accomplished that on their way to a 6-3 record. I won’t be critical.

Tomlin did say the Moore is significantly better at left than right. But a low bar likely.

They say he's more comfortable there too.

Which begs the question, just how bad would he be on the right side? I mean on the left side he is one of the worst tackles in the league. How much worse can he be than that on the right?

It would almost be worth him playing there just to see how bad an NFL tackle can theoretically be.

Well, that's certainly not true. The offense hasn't been winning these games.
If I remember correctly, going into this game both the offense and defense were ranked 28th out of 32 in the NFL. That pretty much says both are bad.

Only thing that can explain 6-3 with those pitiful rankings is turnovers.

Hahaha, this play calling. And KP needs to know better than to throw that to Warren with three unblocked guys over there.

The other thing on that play is that if you are the receiver on the side you are throwing that to and you have three guys there to possibly block, running right past all three of them and not even trying to touch one of them is probably not a good idea.

Reactions: pittpsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT