ADVERTISEMENT

The Pete close to selling out for 23-24?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Some teams seem to play games with these live seat maps to make it look like less seats are available then there really are. I dont know if that's the case here, but if you are looking to buy season tickets for next season, it doesn't even look like there's 1000 available seats left. This would be incredible if true.

Yeah I don’t understand that. I know the IC Light Club has several in baseline and end club

I don’t get the economics behind what they do and how they do it

Yeah I don’t understand that. I know the IC Light Club has several in baseline and end club

I don’t get the economics behind what they do and how they do it

Maybe they arent selling a few thousand to hold back for IC Light members but that still doesn't explain why the rest of the arena appears sold

Some teams seem to play games with these live seat maps to make it look like less seats are available then there really are. I dont know if that's the case here, but if you are looking to buy season tickets for next season, it doesn't even look like there's 1000 available seats left. This would be incredible if true.
Season ticket holders have not renewed yet. Those seats still being held Back.

Yeah but no one in their right mind is going to have tix last year and say “nope not this yr.”

There’s maybe 50 of those instances where change of job, death, etc causes someone not to renew

Yeah but no one in their right mind is going to have tix last year and say “nope not this yr.”

There’s maybe 50 of those instances where change of job, death, etc causes someone not to renew

Yea, and how many season ticket holders were there last year? 2000? And yea, that renewal rate has to be greater than 95%. You had to be a diehard to have season tickets last year and then why would you not renew unless you moved or died?

There are 301 tickets showing as available in the upper deck, out of what, 5000? The lower level looks similar?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT