ADVERTISEMENT

These guys are relentless - WTF?

Who was Pickett supposed to throw to? Johnson was just dealt, Robinson is gone...of course the PG is going to spin it to make Pickett look bad
What’s hilarious is buying everything that gets spun from the Steelers front office and believing every word of it… as if large corporations never put out cover stories to look like the “good guy”…. Please folks

Look I get it… the Steelers are still here… Pickett isn’t… so the lazy thing is to blindly accept every slam against Pickett as “true” even though it runs entirely at odds with earlier reports from the same people stating he was fine with Wilson… unless you believe Pickett is bipolar ( I do not) something went on… and the usual mouthpieces of the Steelers aren’t going to say it because… the Steelers are still here and Pickett isn’t… it’s that simple. It’s lazy to the point of being propaganda but again it runs against anything anyone ever reported about Pickett in 6-7 years and doesn’t follow or track early reports on the Wilson situation. It’s pretty shitty to disparage the guy going out the door though and it’s typical of Pgh media in general

yeah I probably should use the ignore feature,
Why? Because I"m objective and not just putting a favorable spin on everything Pitt? I never put anyone on ignore, I like hearing what everyone has to say and have fun interacting with them. You just can't stand opinions different from you, and fans that are fans different from how you are a fan. I more of a typical Pitt fan than you are. You're like a Pitt cultist of some kind who actually hates people based on what school they went to, which is weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT