ADVERTISEMENT

Timberlake

Please list the true Centers we have had since Dante Taylor graduated which have been better than him.....or heck even close to as good as him.

1. Talib Zanna

That's the list and that was for 1 year.

If you want to say Mike Young, go ahead, but I am trying to illustrate the fact we haven't recruited any TRUE centers who were any good since Taylor left.
What’s this fine line you’re trying to make with ‘true’ centers. But even going with that, Dante Taylor wasn’t even a true center IMHO.

Please list the true Centers we have had since Dante Taylor graduated which have been better than him.....or heck even close to as good as him.

1. Talib Zanna

If you want to say Mike Young, go ahead, but I am trying to illustrate the fact we haven't recruited any TRUE centers who were any good since Taylor left.
Oh good ... the “true center” debate has returned!

Reactions: Ski11585
What’s this fine line you’re trying to make with ‘true’ centers.

Well it's easier to make a point if you just define the terms in such a way that you can dismiss anyone who disproves your point. Mike Young played center and was better than Dante Taylor. Well that doesn't fit the narrative, so let's say that Young wasn't a "true center" and we can pretend he doesn't exist.

1. Talib Zanna

Why are you even comparing Dante Taylor who was a power forward that couldn't defend a 4 to Pitt centers?

Reactions: 74Pitt83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT