ADVERTISEMENT

Who stuck it out to the end?

We moved back a few rows this year for situations just like this one. Worked out well, aside from the fact that we still got soaked walking to the car afterwards.

Reactions: Parkview57
I did! Did move to the seats under cover for the ending, but stayed.

Posted this on the premium board but the HF staff were pricks...started yelling at us to leave before the band was done playing and the team was off the field.

So it wasnt just me. I swear as soon as Devonshire caught they ball they started bitching at us to leave

So it wasnt just me. I swear as soon as Devonshire caught they ball they started bitching at us to leave
Yeah, it looked like they were doing it everywhere. I have NEVER been chased like that anywhere whether a Pirate game, basketball game, or football game. Will be honest the rudest even staff I have dealt with have been at Heinz, though will also say they probably deal with some of the biggest jagoffs too though I'd imagine that is more the idiot yinzer steeler fans than Pitt.

Yeah, it looked like they were doing it everywhere. I have NEVER been chased like that anywhere whether a Pirate game, basketball game, or football game. Will be honest the rudest even staff I have dealt with have been at Heinz, though will also say they probably deal with some of the biggest jagoffs too though I'd imagine that is more the idiot yinzer steeler fans than Pitt.
We were in a suite and they were annoying immediately after the end.

I stayed until the end, like I always do.

It's a good thing the rain didn't arrive earlier like many of the predictions said, because the whole way home it was raining as hard or harder than it was at the end of the game.

We were in a suite and they were annoying immediately after the end.
Is that typical. I'm not sure I have ever run in to this before. I know its late and they had two late nights this week but especially in the suites where people are paying a lot of money I have a hard time believing that would be the marching orders and I can't imagine Pitt would be all that thrilled either.

Trying to figure out who I could call at Pitt tomorrow in regards to this, though I'm not sure how much control that they have here.

Oh I did and I found out you take a Mt. Dew bottle and start banging the cap off the section signs on the railings..makes a nice loud ear piercing cowbell sound ... spiked that bottle to the ground as the INT happend and found my way to drier pastures!

Is that typical. I'm not sure I have ever run in to this before. I know its late and they had two late nights this week but especially in the suites where people are paying a lot of money I have a hard time believing that would be the marching orders and I can't imagine Pitt would be all that thrilled either.

Trying to figure out who I could call at Pitt tomorrow in regards to this, though I'm not sure how much control that they have here.
I’ve never been rushed out that quickly for the Steelers or Pitt. I get that the weather was bad and people wanted out of there but I’m not sure that’s the right approach

Rude..... jagoffs.... yinzer...... capital letters "NEVER". And here we go...... a nationly televised football game that Pitt wins and our fans in suites have something to bitch about.

Rude..... jagoffs.... yinzer...... capital letters "NEVER". And here we go...... a nationly televised football game that Pitt wins and our fans in suites have something to bitch about.
Yep, when I start getting yelled at by staff literally 3 minutes after the game ends to leave I'm going to complain. We stayed a good 10-15 minutes after the game in TN and no one said crap to us.

Reactions: Parkview57
Yep, when I start getting yelled at by staff literally 3 minutes after the game ends to leave I'm going to complain. We stayed a good 10-15 minutes after the game in TN and no one said crap to us.
Well, based on your previous comments, you probably treated the staff poorly. Calling people "yinzers" and "jagoffs" typically has that effect. So how pissed off where you when you had to walk outside without an umbrella?

Reactions: NCanton Panther
Well, based on your previous comments, you probably treated the staff poorly. Calling people "yinzers" and "jagoffs" typically has that effect. So how pissed off where you when you had to walk outside without an umbrella?
Have a good night!

Reactions: pittjas
Have a good night!
My apologies as well. As someone who went to every game for years it is difficult to not be around for this season. This is a fun one, and I hate missing it. Stadium BS after a win put me over the edge when I just wanted to be there.

I hope you make it to the Virginia game at Heinz next week. And if we win... I will buy you a beer in Charlotte!

Reactions: KennyHeisman8
this guy did, but i take no credit.

Pitt is 8-2 , the Duzz is .....

hmmm, what is the Duzz doing now?

The rain coming down looked great on TV. If I was still living in state I would have been there and loving the rain at the end. After the win, I got a commitment from my old season ticket crew to go the Charlotte. Hail to Pitt you SOBs!

The Athletics Department got a cool video of all the players running into the end zone with fireworks going off. Pouring rain. Really liked it:

Our group stuck it out till the end! I am still drying off! We got back to our tailgate and everyone just decided to go home rather than have a beer......it was pouring. What a game and the rain gets an assist for us!

Every last drop. Getting hard to drag my soaked body at 1:15, but it was oh so sweet!

My jeans and hoodie are still soaking wet and drying out. And my shoes and socks. But I didn't even notice how wet I was until I got back to my car.

Who among us actually stayed in that downpour and stuck it out to the very satisfying end? I was among the soaked ones.

I did but it was so warm, the rain wasn't really that bad considering. I was surprised so many people left when it was 23-13 and 23-20 thinking the game was over before it started raining.

The staff pulled that crap at the last NC Thursday night game. I remember because the guy actually started yelling at me. I left so fast that I dropped my blanket and the asshole watched me do it and didn't tell me and didn't turn it into lost and found either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT