ADVERTISEMENT

Who you rooting for. Ravens or Chiefs

browns not signing mayfield might be one of the biggest blunders in all of professional sports.. that team, with that defense, wins the AFC North this year and is set for years..
In all fairness I think Baker has matured and improved. But like most QBs their performance is highly dependent on the 10 other guys on offense and the dude calling the plays. Purdy didn’t look so good without Debo and facing some pressure.

But it rubs his bank account the right way, you saying you wouldn't take the money and be in all the commercials if they offered it to you?
did not say that all...just annoying seeing a guy I did not particularly like in the first place constantly on the tube ... I'd probably pass of a few though as there comes a point when you are set for life when you can bag some of the hokey ads...

a guy (or girl) on the tv too much is kind of silly to blame the person, they dont decide how often their commercials play, the networks do.

It's like hating a musician because his / her song plays too often on the radio. again, it's not exactly their call.

i really dont think taylor swift wants the cameras to show her in a box between every play. she has enough fame, she doesnt care. now kelce's bro on the other hand, with no shirt on, playing it up? well thats debatable but he just likes to play the lovable goof and well, no harm there.

did not say that all...just annoying seeing a guy I did not particularly like in the first place constantly on the tube ... I'd probably pass of a few though as there comes a point when you are set for life when you can bag some of the hokey ads...
The hokey ones are the most fun.

... now kelce's bro on the other hand, with no shirt on, playing it up? well thats debatable but he just likes to play the lovable goof and well, no harm there.
Maybe he's positioning himself to be the next Pat McAfee, get on ESPN, he's retiring from playing, he has a podcast now.

The hokey ones are the most fun.
yes, that double vaccine Pfizer number has me rolling on the floor every time...now if he were around to do the old Kmart "I ship my pants" ad you might have something there...

Chiefs. With max exposure for Taylor to further infuriate the butt hurt haters. i would sooner root for Russia than the Ravens.
I hate the Ravens more than anything! I actually like Russia, I've been there 3 times. I also don't get the anti-Swifty attitude, I get why the TV networks show her, they want the Swifties to watch for ratings, no big deal. I think it's funny, it's like the idiots burning their $150 jerseys over the kneeling :)

Ok. I take it back. This makes me hate people If hating this is toxic masculinity then so be it.

Christ almighty what happened to us as a country where we allow this to happen.

Allow what to happen?

Jesus Christ people entire stadiums did the Wave in the 80s….

I guess people shouldn’t what….. have fun?

I think these guys obsessed with Swift (hi Fox News) are a bunch of creeps honestly. And they’re definitely obsessed… talking crap about “psyops” in getting people to vote…lol…. also not new ….MTV did “rock the vote” 35 years ago… lol. I saw Zappa in 84 and 88 and he had voter registration setup in The Syria Mosque at both shows…

I could see me having lunch with Mahomes and Maauto. Not sure I could do lunch with Lamar, but he is not in the public eye as much.
Other than that, I’m looking forward to a good football game. Have no dog in this fight.

Last edited:
I could see me having lunch with Mahomes and Maauto. Not sure I could do lunch with Lamar, but he is not the public eye as much.
Other than that, I’m looking forward to a good football game. Have no dog in this fight.
I'm a bigger NFL fan than CFB fan, I hate the Ravens more than I hate Penn State.

Reactions: Pitt1975
Anybody but the Chiefs. Screw them. They went from likable to hated rather quickly. Mahoney is good (really good) but he has turned into a whiny little bitch. Hope the Ravens blow them out.
***Mahomes - damn spell check

Any team that wins a Super or two and keeps coming back for more eventually creates “fatigue”. By the time the Steelers won three and four (SB XIII and XIV), fans outside of the 412 were sick of them.

Ok. I take it back. This makes me hate people If hating this is toxic masculinity then so be it.

Christ almighty what happened to us as a country where we allow this to happen.

I don't know if it's toxic masculinity, but it's yet another of thousands of innocent human expressions the FREEDOM crowd loses their minds over.

I don't know if it's toxic masculinity, but it's yet another of thousands of innocent human expressions the FREEDOM crowd loses their minds over.
lol. Yeah simply saying your she’s not your cup of tea and is over exposed is losing your mind. Gotta love the projection from the anti first amendment crowd who are losing their mind over people simply stating their honest opinion Wonder is she was conservative if the same crowd would be as outraged by the criticism. Hmmm

lol. Yeah simply saying your she’s not your cup of tea and is over exposed is losing your mind. Gotta love the projection from the anti first amendment crowd who are losing their mind over people simply stating their honest opinion Wonder is she was conservative if the same crowd would be as outraged by the criticism. Hmmm
I know, your triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: CJsE and FireballZ
I don’t get why people move into political speak over something as silly as the cameras panning to a performer every time her idiot boyfriend makes a play.

Not everything has to be political…sheesh! People from every walk of life think the whole swift/Kelce thing is stupid and then others get triggered when people express it. I don’t get why it’s even an issue on a message board.

Rooting for the Ravens; if for no other reason than to put an end to the Taylor Swift nonsense

Believe it or not, I don't have this hatred or dislike of the Ravens. I have a healthy respect. Well run organization, in fact better run than the Steelers. Plus there is that hilarity factor that by the time they got their shit together, got talent and great management (Ozzie Newsome) they left Cleveland for Baltimore.

Reactions: Upg bobcat
Believe it or not, I don't have this hatred or dislike of the Ravens. I have a healthy respect. Well run organization, in fact better run than the Steelers. Plus there is that hilarity factor that by the time they got their shit together, got talent and great management (Ozzie Newsome) they left Cleveland for Baltimore.
Eh. Can’t agree with you. The only reason it appears better run is because they have a top 5 QB.

Reactions: Dan1911
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT