ADVERTISEMENT

Wilson Frame and ACC 3x3 team

Bethlehemjohn

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
ACC team of Wislon Frame, Thomas and Redd from Clemson and Lawrence from Miami won both games today against ME 20-17 and against Patriot League 21-16. Wilson Frame was ACC's leading scorer with 16 points for the day on 9-12 shooting while making 7 three's.

ACC team of Wislon Frame, Thomas and Redd from Clemson and Lawrence from Miami won both games today against ME 20-17 and against Patriot League 21-16. Wilson Frame was ACC's leading scorer with 16 points for the day on 9-12 shooting while making 7 three's.

What a great idea. Sounds like something I would have thought of.

Reed* from Clemson who transferred from Robert Morris actually.

As it stands with the current roster, I think winning 3-4 games in the ACC next year will signify a major improvement. It’ll still be painful to watch, but I think JWF was that underrated this year.

Saw some clips on Twitter, looks like they’re all having fun. Half court setup in the Mall of America. Cool idea.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT