ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Beer You Ever Drank

I love all ICE beers, they are higher alcohol content, to me, that makes them taste better.
We would drink Molson Ice and call it liquid crack. Not sure of the strength of the correlation, but we seemed to do crazy schitt when we drank that stuff.

I never get headaches or hangovers from anything. Maybe sometimes if I drink beer, wine or shots together maybe.
Publix gave me some wine today, so I took them up on the offer and gave them a few dollars for their kindness. No headache, but a nice buzz.

Ill go with
Coors Banquet
and
Keystone Light Raspsberry and Lime ......... Damn
Pick a buddy up one day back in the day headed for a high school hoops game. He brought a few beers along and gave me one. Milwaukee's Best. I took one swig and had to spit it out it was so bad. Threw the can out in his yard and tortured him the whole way to the game.

Volunteer Beer , Knoxville TN, mid 1980's don't know who brewed it but went down to watch Johnny's volunteers and they had it in orange cans for about 30 cents a can , all around town, so we had to drink it.

Hop"N Gator Lemon Lime Lager and Malt Duck (Grape flavored) from National Brewing. Yikes
I just googled hop n gator and Pittsburgh Brewing Co. brewed it for three years, until the makers of Gatorade sued them. Didn’t think I was crazy....

Reactions: HOF Coach
Tech
Old German
Schlitz the Bull - red or blue
Iron City or IC Light

Modern craft beer - Anchor IPA. I can normally get most beer down but had to dump this one. Just awful beyond words.

Haven’t read the thread yet but immediately thought of Old German when I saw the title. Remember a night back when I was at Pitt about 30 years ago getting together with friends at an apartment at Fifth and Shady on a Saturday night drinking that crap. Among other things, the gas released that night was noxious. We ended up down at a bar in Regent Square where I had to walk out onto Braddock Ave and release some of that Old German. I’m sure I blamed the Old German but I imagine I just had way too much to drink. Good time but bad beer.

Reactions: HOF Coach
I don’t drink beer, so these are Masha’s picks. She is European and hasn’t drunk many American brands.

Worst: Urquell Pilsner. This is the top-selling beer in the Czech Republic but she hates it. She likes other Czech beers.

Her favorite beer: Pretty much any Belgian beer. Over here, she drinks mainly Stella Artois because it is widely available. Belgian beers are widely available in Europe.

When we travel, she likes to try the local beers. She really liked a couple of Thai beers and the Indonesian beers they have in Bali. She didn’t like Chinese beers. She likes most Mexican beers other than Dos Eques. In South Africa, the restaurants and bars in Cape Town mainly serve Dutch beers like Heineken. She likes all the Dutch beers she tried there.

Hams and Fort Pitt beer were not good. There was also something back in the 90’s called American Lite or something like that. My brother’s fraternity bought American by the pallet.

20000529JBMarsha0529M.jpg
The foam is on the bottom.
Brewed from the muddy waters of the Upper Crudney river.

Reactions: Pitt1975
There was a beer called tequiza. Some cheap beer infused with some tequila tasting syrup. It was awful. It wasn’t even beer with tequila but fake tequila flavoring.

I just googled hop n gator and Pittsburgh Brewing Co. brewed it for three years, until the makers of Gatorade sued them. Didn’t think I was crazy....

Yeah it's kind of a crazy legend of bad beers. Amazing anyone thought that was an actual idea that needed to be brought to production.

I don’t drink beer, so these are Masha’s picks. She is European and hasn’t drunk many American brands.

Worst: Urquell Pilsner. This is the top-selling beer in the Czech Republic but she hates it. She likes other Czech beers.

Her favorite beer: Pretty much any Belgian beer. Over here, she drinks mainly Stella Artois because it is widely available. Belgian beers are widely available in Europe.

When we travel, she likes to try the local beers. She really liked a couple of Thai beers and the Indonesian beers they have in Bali. She didn’t like Chinese beers. She likes most Mexican beers other than Dos Eques. In South Africa, the restaurants and bars in Cape Town mainly serve Dutch beers like Heineken. She likes all the Dutch beers she tried there.
I really don't drink much beer anymore. Especially now. I found for me, beer is so filling. And sometimes boring. But beer to me is also a social drink. Out with the guys, at the game, tailgate party, post work happy hour......but to sit at home and have more than 2, at the most? I can't do it. I prefer wine or spirits.

And I like Pilsner Urquell very much. The Czechs really know how to brew some great beers.

Natty Light, also known by its more formal name, Natural Light, shared its plans to host the streaming “Worldwide Commencement” via Facebook Live on May 14, for everyone in the class of 2020 who had to miss — or will have to miss — their graduations due to the coronavirus pandemic that forced schools to close or move to online learning.
The college-favorite beer brand “couldn’t let that happen,” so it created a “first-of-its-kind commencement experience” that will “bring together graduating seniors across the country and feature multiple speeches and safe advice” from several guests. Among them, billionaire entrepreneur and investor Mark Cuban, sports commentator Stephen A. Smith, actress and comedian Jane Lynch and Barstool Sports CEO Erika Nardini, as well as “more special guests” that have yet to be named. Social media influencer Amanda Cerny will be hosting.

Mickeys Big Mouth was by far my worst tasting beer. To me it was the classic cheap “skunky beer” that college kids would buy for a cheap buzz if you can get by the taste. Plus if you had to hide it in your dorm without a fridge it was worse. Bad memories man...lol

Esquire, Stoneys premium brand, made in Smithon. Man was it bad. Uncle need a player for a slow pitch softball tourney, in a town called Jacobs Creek, when I was 16 (1989) and it was sponsored by Stoneys. You could get a 28ct case of esquire pony bottles for $4. It made beast and beast light taste like milk and honey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT