ADVERTISEMENT

2022 wrestling roster

Oh wow, if that’s the case besides Chappel coming in next year, I wonder if we are looking at any other lightweights other than gill who committed with NC State.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. To catch up:
The Cuerbo news is disappointing.
It doesn't look like Crews has much in the way of credentials. He was 2-2 at the Ohio Open, but neither win was over D-I competition. Another Virginian, Jordan Villareal, is listed at 125. He was a three-time state placewinner in 6A, but that can still be a big jump to D-I.
Interestingly, Santaniello is listed as a 125-pounder. That would certainly provide some depth behind Camacho.
I didn't know anything about Ibrahim Ahmed, but he looks like a nice under-the-radar pickup. Fourth at the Beast of the East, beat PIAA champ Brandan Chletsos.
Also, Derry's Ty Cymmerman transferred in after a rough (2-9) year at Hofstra.
Carson Miller, who is listed at 165, was sixth at Ironman last year.
Killian Foy (149) was third in the state in NY.
Sean Coughlin (165) was a Virginia 6A state champ.

When do season tickets go on sale? I tried to buy them on the Pitt site, but they're not active yet. I don't understand why they don't go on sale simultaneously with the schedule announcement. I've been hounded to buy basketball tickets for weeks- same season as wrestling. H2P

Reactions: Eric_Knopsnyder
Sorry I haven't been around for a while. To catch up:
The Cuerbo news is disappointing.
It doesn't look like Crews has much in the way of credentials. He was 2-2 at the Ohio Open, but neither win was over D-I competition. Another Virginian, Jordan Villareal, is listed at 125. He was a three-time state placewinner in 6A, but that can still be a big jump to D-I.
Interestingly, Santaniello is listed as a 125-pounder. That would certainly provide some depth behind Camacho.
I didn't know anything about Ibrahim Ahmed, but he looks like a nice under-the-radar pickup. Fourth at the Beast of the East, beat PIAA champ Brandan Chletsos.
Also, Derry's Ty Cymmerman transferred in after a rough (2-9) year at Hofstra.
Carson Miller, who is listed at 165, was sixth at Ironman last year.
Killian Foy (149) was third in the state in NY.
Sean Coughlin (165) was a Virginia 6A state champ.

Played ball with Cymermanns dad in college he was a good dude

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT