ADVERTISEMENT

I'M SORRY BUT MAYBE IT REALLY IS TIME FOR JAMIE TO GO!!

rainman-im-an-excellent-driver.jpg

No but much used years ago in basic training
In all seriousness, if you served, I thank you for your service. I always stop soldiers (and cops) when I see them and thank them.

Now I can get back to arguing with you. :)

As stated earlier, the band wagon isgetting empty. Why don't all you fair weather fans leave instead. What a$$$$$es, really. For all intents and purposes NCS was a cupcake, more so than Davidson and Notre Dame. Please leave the bandwagon and stay gone. Don't want to hear (or read) your remarks come March. I don't care who replies, I for one as a fan get tired of hearing all this. Last week when rated #20 in the nation, all was quiet. Soon as we lose oh no, Dixon must go, he can't coach, he can't recruit, Pitt is no longer relevant in BB. shut up with the fair weather fan, cry baby crap. it gets old really. Either you like Dixon and Pitt and the way things are moving or you don't. Do you think Just pick a side and stay with it. That's what adults and fans do. Many on here always talk about PSU and the cult, but (many of ) the fans here are the EXACT OPPOSITE and run at the first sign of a struggle. Grow the F up and be a fan ( or not) just stop being wishy washy and negative.

Quick question....

How can one not become at least "somewhat" worried or frustrated after only scoring 41 pts & losing by 18 pts @ Louisville and getting absolutely annihilated by a 10-8, 0-5 NC State team at home??

I am not to the point of firing Dixon and do not think its a good idea "yet" but he really needs to get this team rallied up & playing some good basketball...

Let's Get Some Wins.

#gopitt

Quick question....

How can one not become at least "somewhat" worried or frustrated after only scoring 41 pts & losing by 18 pts @ Louisville and getting absolutely annihilated by a 10-8, 0-5 NC State team at home??

I am not to the point of firing Dixon and do not think its a good idea "yet" but he really needs to get this team rallied up & playing some good basketball...

Let's Get Some Wins.

#gopitt

You almost answered your own question. It's 2 games. Lotta season left. But do I have some concerns? Yes. I'd like to see someone (figuratively) punch someone in the mouth. With all the hard nosed players we've had I'm not sure anyone on the roster fits the bill there. And they need to show some heart and not fold under some pressure when facing some adversity. The word linkage used to be used here frequently. That seems to be mostly if not completely dead.

Reactions: PittPoker
Just wanted to point out how ridiculous anyone outside of Pitt's fan base would consider firing a coach who is 16-3 and 5-2 in the ACC.

Pitt fans advocating for Jamie to be fired are a special kind of short-sighted.

Reactions: pierre93
I bit my tongue and didn't post the whole 1st half. This performance is disgraceful in every sense of the word.

1 game like this "could" be considered a mirage - 2 in the last 3 games is a trend.

Recruiting has been below par for a few years now with honestly nothing on the horizon that is going to WOW us.

Every year we beat up on these really bad teams with the hope of getting wins and in Jamie's mind, strengthening us for the committee in March. How does this help us at all?? The OOC schedule is a joke and the 2 top 20 teams we did play we were blown out, lost by double digits.

Team has no mental toughness, can't rebound, no inside game, no guard play, JRob has been atrocious and it all starts with him.

Look Jamie has done a lot for Pitt and we can all give him credit. HOWEVER, nothing is getting better and I think a change is needed in the coaching ranks. Watching 2 games like this in less than a week is a serious red flag.
You should go.

Reactions: KiwiJeff
If Jamie were fired in the next few years, I'd have some serious concerns about the current administration (Chancellor and AD). I agree that he needs to make some changes and continue to pursue these recruits that will be contributors to a successful Pitt team. But firing one of the most successful coaches in the NCAA and the best coach that Pitt has had in any sport for decades? If that happened, I'd be the first to say "Fire Barnes and Gallagher". That's just dumb talk.

But it's just sports. It's entertainment. No matter what happens, I'll still be having fun watching Pitt, win or lose.

Reactions: pittforreal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT