ADVERTISEMENT

It's A Hockey Night In Pittsburgh !

Shesterkin is not looking comfortable in net. He is really fighting off even the easy saves.
He is giving up a lot of bad rebounds so far ...... on that goal by Guentzel, Shesterkin made two saves but gave up two rebounds and lost sight of the puck for a fraction of a second on the second rebound and instead of pushing his left pad directly toward the post to seal it when Guentzel had it behind the goal line, he moved his pad away from the post momentarily and Jake bounced the puck off his skate into the net before Shesterkin could seal the post.

I
He is giving up a lot of bad rebounds so far ...... on that goal by Guentzel, Shesterkin made two saves but gave up two rebounds and lost sight of the puck for a fraction of a second on the second rebound and instead of pushing his left pad directly toward the post to seal it when Guentzel had it behind the goal line, he moved his pad away from the post momentarily and Jake bounced the puck off his skate into the net before Shesterkin could seal the post.
I thought that he should have slid to the post with the pad down. That's a goalie drill move.

Reactions: goalieman
So Madden keeps saying that Jarry should start as soon as he is cleared to play but I dont see him playing until the Pens lose again.
I think you ride the hot hand. You will see Jarry back as soon as the Pens lose.

Tied 3-3 !!!!!! Guentzel ! ..... Things went downhill quickly as soon as Crosby went out but good comeback to tie it !

Last edited:
Ok, how many goals do the Pens need to go down before it’s ok to do it?
It was a 3-3 game ...... did you notice what happened when they got a power play there ..... now down 4-3 ...... you pick your shots and take hard legal hits in a close game like this.

It was a 3-3 game ...... did you notice what happened when they got a power play there ..... now down 4-3 ...... you pick your shots and take hard legal hits in a close game like this.
Sorry, I can’t agree. When this kind of garbage happens to your most crucial players, there needs to be quick and brutal vengeance.

Reactions: Chaos
When you elbow the best player in the world ? IMO All bets are off ..
Besides this is "Playoff hockey"...

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT