ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffress

Nah anyone who watches basketball would know who isn’t trying to rationalize why were dogshit in year 3.

You sound like you took a seanmillerfan shake this morning...

Pitt is still young; playing 4 freshmen is going to tough for anyone. They are probably 2 players away from having a pretty good team. They still need a true PG and C or another Hugley type big imo.

Curious of your opinion on this question- what needs to happen with the current roster to be a .500 ACC team this year?

• Haha
Reactions: CougarClaws
You sound like you took a seanmillerfan shake this morning...

Pitt is still young; playing 4 freshmen is going to tough for anyone. They are probably 2 players away from having a pretty good team. They still need a true PG and C or another Hugley type big imo.

Curious of your opinion on this question- what needs to happen with the current roster to be a .500 ACC team this year?
Not sure there’s anything they can do to be a 500 ACc team this year.

1. Pitt should never apologize for a win. We suck
2. Northwestern will finish 2-18 in the big ten. Maybe 3-17 if they play psu twice. They’re absolutely terrible

That's a silly take, they're not Nebraska. I have them projected to go 7-13 in the Big Ten and that might undersell them a little, they're a totally fine basketball team.

Didn’t they dress 3 4* players ?
It’s not like Miami was running walk ons on the floor, it’s just that they had no bench whatsoever and Pitt finally wore them down over the final 12 minutes. No need to apologize. After the last 4 seasons, Pitt is due some schedule luck from the ACC Basketball gods.

Reactions: FireballZ
That's a silly take, they're not Nebraska. I have them projected to go 7-13 in the Big Ten and that might undersell them a little, they're a totally fine basketball team.
Lol. They’re projected by every single publication to be either 13/14 in the big ten. I’m sorry I didn’t count your projections in my obvious observation

Lol they dressed 7 dudes. Missing 3 starters. Please stop this nonsense. Pitt did what it was supposed to do with those guys out.

I mean, it is true though, they played 5 four star recruits and 2 highly regarded grad transfers. They were thin but it wasn't exactly a JV squad by any means.

Edit: Typically I wouldn't take the troll bait but I'm furloughed again and have eff all to do this afternoon.

Reactions: joeydavid
Lol they dressed 7 dudes. Missing 3 starters. Please stop this nonsense. Pitt did what it was supposed to do with those guys out.

Congrats, my prediction of him not being good on a good team was way off. LMAO
Good teams seldom go beyond 7/8 deep and if they played 3 4* guys they played guys much more highly thought of then anyone on Pitts roster .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT