ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers Bengals

I'm ok with KP at 1. I get it. You drafted him in the first, he's young, and has some talent. But how do you put Mitch at 2 ahead of Rudolph? And the reviews of Rudolph in the preseason were glowing. How do you make that poor of a decision. Literally just like PN, but he did it twice.

1) Playing Trubisky instead of Rudolph was an awful mistake. The entire offense is playing well today.

2) The Bengals always find a way to Bungle. Browning is stinking up the joint and calling a pass play twice when you need half a yard is terrible play calling.

Damn, even coming up with 3rd down completions.
You never can tell any game in the NFL anymore.
I wanted to take Bengals -3, glad I almost never gamble.

Speaking of that , I just watched Bookie on Max.
Watch it if you guys get a chance , pretty good.

We're severely retarded for not just running the ball and letting the clock burn out. I don't care if this ends up working out; it's stupid.

Bengals had no time outs left and you are passing.

Nobody will question Tomlin on that though

If they say no catch will be because he didn’t control the ball maybe? Kind of one hand as he was falling. Hope it stands.

Great half. 200 yards passing, Harris averaging 6 per carry, and a defensive shutout (thanks in part to the bungles).

Need to grind it out in the 2nd half here because Rudolph looks like he's starting to get the yips.

Stop them on this first possession and I think you will see some quit in the Bengals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT