ADVERTISEMENT

OT Steelers Pats

Yard and a half for a first down... why pass there at all and on top of it announce you're going to pass by going to an empty set. They keep putting the entire game in # 7's hands and had just makes too many mistakes

Big Ben is their star no way are they going to run with an unknown running back on 3rd and 2. But like I said they could have called defensive holding there

28 I am not sure what he does on the field. Just don't let New England get a touchdown on this drive.

Never would have thought that the Steelers d would hold Brady to 7 points

Key is the second half when the d has been unable to make key stops.

Can’t afford to see Bad Ben any more either

He is better than Haden? No way. This was the man beaten on the play in Oakland last week, right?

Yeah Haden probably better than Hilton at this point I guess considering he’s usually on the other teams top guy. None of them are really that good. The PA announcer should play “Send in the Clowns” when these guys are introduced.

Did anyone see what happened on the hogan TD? Looks as though Ryan Clarke blamed Davis. But I wonder if Burns blew his assignment. He hasn’t been in since it happened. Could be the case of a bad decision to start him this week when he’s been a healthy scratch.

Pittsburgh should have more points on the board. After half New England will make adjustments on offense
Yep. I felt as though this defense needs to be up 17 points at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: BFo8
A running list of the Steelers mental gaffes this game.

1. Late substitution.

2. Blown coverage on the TD pass to Hogan.

3. Blown blitz pick up by Samuels.

4. Bad challenge.

5. No TO on the 4th down play. Typical day by a Mike Tomlin team.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
As for the Steelers at halftime,

I cant help but think Belichik has the Steelers right where he wants them

Hope im wrong

Just a horrible play on the intentional grounding. All he had to do was throw it out of the end zone in the middle of the field. They never, ever call that.

Reactions: Delpanther
this is why it is difficult to put too much of the blame on coaching. Tomlin didnt sign that kicker to that big contract. Then watch him blow numerous games for Pittsburgh this season. And he didnt make his Hall of Fame qb make a ridiculous error when his team was inside the 5 yard line.

Reactions: hermdigity
Wow a weak call there. Pittsburgh however is doing everything they have done the last 3 games to blow leads and games

Steeler run defense stinks... What a bunch of pansies and cupcakes on the DL and at LB

Boswell looks like a high school kid unsure of his gender. Neeed to cut him 2 months ago.

Todd Haley looks like Bill Walsh compared to this new O.C. Dude hates to run the ball more than Bruce Arians did, which seems almost impossible.

Dead and don’t know it !!!!
After they brought in those two kickers for competition tryouts last week they should have also sent Boswell to a clinical psychologist to determine just how screwed up he is.

Epic Fail by organization.

Defense is why I would rather see Baltimore represent this division than Pittsburgh. Baltimore would smack Brady and their offense right in the mouth. And run it down their throat

Steeler run defense stinks... What a bunch of pansies and cupcakes on the DL and at LB
And PIT heavily invested in two guys who cannot rush the passer and aren't exactly strong at stopping the run. Twenty-seven million tied up in Heyward and Tuitt in 2019.

Yikes. Find a vagabond to do similar work. It's not like NFL teams like to run the ball anymore.

I don’t watch or pay attention but the Pats probably haven’t played this sloppy of a game in a while. Drops, penalties..

If the Steelers lose this one they absolutely deserve to be home for the playoffs. And may anyway with the previous 3 games + the Browns tie.

Pittsburgh should not send Boswell out there again. Go for it on any 4th down in field goal range. Go for 2 if you score a touchdown.

I don't ever want to see Boswell on the field again

I don't want to see Pittsburgh wet the bed against New England in Foxboro yet again. I know the Ravens can go there and beat them.

I see no way they beat the Patriots with a QB that can’t throw and fumbles at least once every game. The Ravens schedule was very front loaded and they are reaping the benefits of playing some bad teams now.

They close with a good SD team on the road and home against the Browns, who are playing as well as anyone in the division right now.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT