ADVERTISEMENT

OT Steelers Pats

I see no way they beat the Patriots with a QB that can’t throw and fumbles at least once every game. The Ravens schedule was very front loaded and they are reaping the benefits of playing some bad teams now.

They close with a good SD team on the road and home against the Browns, who are playing as well as anyone in the division right now.

Baltimore will win out

And PIT heavily invested in two guys who cannot rush the passer and aren't exactly strong at stopping the run. Twenty-seven million tied up in Heyward and Tuitt in 2019.

Yikes. Find a vagabond to do similar work. It's not like NFL teams like to run the ball anymore.

The Steelers led the NFL in sacks in 2017 and are leading it again this year.

I think there’s a better chance they lose both.

With no Keenan Allen and Baltimore's running game and defense, plus the fact that the Chargers have no home field advantage, Baltimore beats them. Then they will shut down Baker in the last game.

Brady will throw the ball up for grabs if you get in his face. Unfortunately Pittsburgh hasn't been in his face much today.

With no Keenan Allen and Baltimore's running game and defense, plus the fact that the Chargers have no home field advantage, Baltimore beats them. Then they will shut down Baker in the last game.

I think the odds are in my favor here. Chargers probably open up about 6 point favorites against the Ravens, I doubt the Ravens will be that big a chalk vs the Browns, who more than likely will be playing for a winning season.

They won’t beat the Chargers, that team is on a roll and still playing for their division and home field.

Chargers are ok but they lucked out on Thursday. Without their best receiver and best running back they will struggle

I think the odds are in my favor here. Chargers probably open up about 6 point favorites against the Ravens, I doubt the Ravens will be that big a chalk vs the Browns, who more than likely will be playing for a winning season.

We'll see. I am not a Baltimore fan at all but I think teams would rather see Pittsburgh than Baltimore at this point. Jackson can't pass but he makes up for it by running. And that helps the Ravens because they like ball control.

Ben choked on that last pass. Not sure why but he tensed up. New England db grabbed Brown and it should have been interference

OK board what do you do if you are Tomlin. Go for it on 4th down, if it comes to that, or send that idiot back out there for a field goal?

OK board what do you do if you are Tomlin. Go for it on 4th down, if it comes to that, or send that idiot back out there for a field goal?

Depends on clock and distance, but you probably have to send out the idiot kicker if it comes down to it.

Reactions: pittman71
Hated the all or nothing throw on 3rd down. Would’ve liked to seen something short over the middle and at least ran it down to the 2 minute warning.

can't wait to watch this impending doom. Stillers lose 18-17

Steelers might as well start using their timeouts. Sucks they blew that one earlier.

Hated the all or nothing throw on 3rd down. Would’ve liked to seen something short over the middle and at least ran it down to the 2 minute warning.

Agree should have thrown on 2nd and 3rd down to try to get it

Wow shocking they held but actually impressed they didn’t hold or commit so penalty. That hold on NE was huge

Somehow the Patriots have just as many losses as the Steelers do this year. Maybe neither of these teams are that good.

Reactions: happjack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT