ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stillers vs. Bungles game thread

tomlin takes a defensive timeout...only to ensure one of his linebackers will be covering a speedy slot receiver.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos
A lot of things to dislike about this half and just as many choices on who to point the finger at. But regardless, one thing hasn’t changed, looks like we’ll be heading into halftime with a big 3 pts on the board.

• Sad
Reactions: Chaos
A lot of things to dislike about this half and just as many choices on who to point the finger at. But regardless, one thing hasn’t changed, looks like we’ll be heading into halftime with a big 3 pts on the board.
Here’s hoping I was premature and we’ll get some points on the board here at the end of the half.

Was looking good til that holding call on Jones🙁

This offense still looks like crap. The oline can't block only 4 rushers. No one seems to know what to do when they blitz. Just a mess.

I like how Taylor called that timeout right away. It’s not like they Want to try and move the ball on offense, but if they
let the clock run it gives the Steelers a shot to throw it in the end zone on final play of half.

And yeah the draw play on 3rd down from that place on the field was dumb, plays right into the Bengals hands.

Dropson screws us on the TD drop. Terrible 2nd down play call on the drive before this last one. Absolutely mind numbing.

220 total yards and 3 points. Sadly this is just what that dickhead in charge wants.

Reactions: Pitt79
I like how Taylor called that timeout right away. It’s not like they Want to try and move the ball on offense, but if they
let the clock run it gives the Steelers a shot to throw it in the end zone on final play of half.

And yeah the draw play on 3rd down from that place on the field was dumb, plays right into the Bengals hands.
Mike Tomlin living in his fears

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT