ADVERTISEMENT

Peak reporting Van Lynn transferring

Bummer. He wasn't going to start, so can't fault him for wanting to go somewhere and play.

Thought I would peek at this thread.

Best of luck to him, always seemed to do a solid job when he got in there, but definitely was not going to start this year. Also, has earned his degree already. Since he's from Ohio, maybe a MAC school in his future. I think he'd be a strong RT in the MAC.

I had him pegged as the fourth tackle for this year behind Warren, goncalvez, and huoy? Are we thinking other guys might’ve passed him as well?

This is really disappointing. Carson Van Lynn was an outstanding Lineman and I'm amazed he wasn't made a full time starter LAST YEAR. Narduzzi and Borbeli suck at developing offensive linemen. That's why they will continue to get their ass kicked by good teams. Clemson, Notre Dame even freaking Boston College. They shut down the running game and that's it. Game over.

Best wishes to Carson Van Lynn. I hope he lands where someone appreciates him.

How many more years do we have to put up with the Gym Teacher?

This is really disappointing. Carson Van Lynn was an outstanding Lineman and I'm amazed he wasn't made a full time starter LAST YEAR. Narduzzi and Borbeli suck at developing offensive linemen. That's why they will continue to get their ass kicked by good teams. Clemson, Notre Dame even freaking Boston College. They shut down the running game and that's it. Game over.

Best wishes to Carson Van Lynn. I hope he lands where someone appreciates him.

How many more years do we have to put up with the Gym Teacher?

Weird, you said we dont develop kids but then said he is outstanding.

Weird, you said we dont develop kids but then said he is outstanding.

Too funny. You would think one could stay on message for the duration of a singular post.

Van Lynn to Duke is going to be the outcome here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT