ADVERTISEMENT

Pens Playoff Thread

I think the NHL has done a good job putting together. I was critical initially with all the games in Canada but I was wrong

Garbage goal. With Price hot, we may not score many if any. Can't afford to give up any more.

Can’t argue with the effort that period. Outplayed MTL for most of the first 20 and just gave up a bad bounce. LFG!

We are not getting enough quality chances to score on Price. We have to turn it up and draw some penalties.

Murray's glove ... lol
Penguins are loaded but have nothing for Price.
5 game series is scary.

one thing that is clear already after less than two periods of play is that this is a goalie mismatch.

I don’t know about you guys but this is going to be the best NHL playoffs ever. Every day is like Thursday and Friday of the NCAA hoops tourney and we will have this bulk of games for 3 weeks until we get to the 2nd round.

Murray had a good save and Letang with a good defensive play before we tied it up was big.

Hornqvist makes so many good things Happen
With a flat salary cap for the next few years, unfortunately JR is probably going to need to move him to free up some money you would think. Too bad because he has been amazing during his tenure with the Pens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT