ADVERTISEMENT

These guys are relentless - WTF?

Here is what people need to understand about this silly cancelled throwing session. I have no proof, but I'm willing to bet he cancelled after being told he had no chance to start and had asked for a trade. What would be the point after that? The timeline of events is super important and hasn't been discussed at all. Bottom line....Kenny is an Eagle and happy to be. Folks here still can't shut up about him despite the fact Steelers have signed 2 new QB's. You should see all the butthurt Steelers fans that invaded his press conference video comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Eagles fans straight up called them out too.

Here is what people need to understand about this silly cancelled throwing session. I have no proof, but I'm willing to bet he cancelled after being told he had no chance to start and had asked for a trade. What would be the point after that? The timeline of events is super important and hasn't been discussed at all. Bottom line....Kenny is an Eagle and happy to be. Folks here still can't shut up about him despite the fact Steelers have signed 2 new QB's. You should see all the butthurt Steelers fans that invaded his press conference video comments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Eagles fans straight up called them out too.

Stiller fans are petty and most are just child rape loving nitters and hillbilly wvu fans. They have no room to criticize anyone. I'm happy for Kenny and getting out of this 2 bit organization and hope he does well in Philly or wherever he eventually lands after Philly.

Please provide us with facts that will show that what was written here is not true. It says he cancelled a workout with receivers and refused to dress as emergency QB, he hasn't denied it himself, how is it that you are so adamant that none of it happened and it's all a Nitter conspiracy?
He wasn't medically cleared to play against Seattle. Do you understand what that means?

Please provide us with facts that will show that what was written here is not true. It says he cancelled a workout with receivers and refused to dress as emergency QB, he hasn't denied it himself, how is it that you are so adamant that none of it happened and it's all a Nitter conspiracy?
uh...no. Please pound sand...

but the team felt it wasn't worth keeping Pickett around with his attitude the way it was.. No source listed. Dulac the psychologist. Feel free to have him provide you with his credentials...

You do realize there is discretion in reporting do you not? All of the sudden Kenny Pickett is apparently the biggest asshat in the history of Steeler football in the last four months...where have these 'scoops' been prior to this?

Last edited:
I would bet a good deal of money this is how it went down. But again, it's part of the smear campaign to make it seem as if he called off the session prior to asking out.

Last edited:
No very often they report factual stuff. How exactly do you know that the stuff they reported about Kenny that you don't like hearing are not all true? Provide me with some facts to show that what they said is not true?
Provide facts to prove it is true. Works both ways. Your hero fat boy and Benz are exclusively opinion writers

Reactions: 303vND
I would bet a good deal of money this is how it went down. But again, it's part of the smear campaign to make it seem as if he called off the session prior to asking out.
Yes, it's a concerted effort by an underground cabal of Nitter pedos conspiring to stick to good guy Kenny :)

Provide a link showing it cam from this Steeler machine?
Where do you think it's coming from..thin air? We've seen this show before - this isn't new. And if these were internal discussions - if the reporters weren't in the room then who are they getting this information from?

Where do you think it's coming from..thin air? We've seen this show before - this isn't new. And if these were internal discussions - if the reporters weren't in the room then who are they getting this information from?
Maybe it's true?

And if they are downing Kenny, it's not because he's from Pitt, it's because he's a 1st round pick playing worse than most undrafted free agents, Tommy DiVito for god sakes had more TD passes! Yes, TD PASSES MATTER.

Reactions: Burgh15
Nah throwing TDs is the only thing that matters. Interceptions that lose games dont count. The former is so much more entertaining.

Cant wait to see who the new boogie man will be next year when the boo birds come out
I'll take Russell Wilson for 100 Alex.

never said they lied, they didn't provide the full context to further pile on to their narrative
Who needs further narrative ir further context on anything. Everything is noise aside from the fact that Pickett requested to be traded. That’s all you need to know about this soap opera.

A QB in the league for 2 years who was given the opportunity to start 24 games. And after his performance in those 24 games, he wants traded because the team signed another QB? Unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
The Steeler media doesn't want to lose access, so they're going to spew the company line. I understand that the organization wasn't sold on Kenny and viewed the opportunity to get Wilson for the veteran minimum as an opportunity they would be foolish to pass up. Their duplicity in their handling the QB position since Ben left has been tough to watch. They've not been honest with any of their QB's in Pickett, Rudolph or Trubitsky. Mason's agent went to the Steelers HQ to sign a contract that essentially matched what Trubitsky had gotten....and when they got there, were told about the Steelers plan to sign Russell Wilson.

I think the Steelers upgraded to QB position, but I don't like the smear campaign against Kenny on the way out.

Who needs further narrative ir further context on anything. Everything is noise aside from the fact that Pickett requested to be traded. That’s all you need to know about this soap opera.

A QB in the league for 2 years who was given the opportunity to start 24 games. And after his performance in those 24 games, he wants traded because the team signed another QB? Unreal.
He's pissed because the Steelers lied to him. You'd be pissed if you were him as well.

Benz over has KP dimentia syndrome. And if KP said all the stories were total horse shit he’d have said he’s a liar like they did earlier when he denied it. These guys are suffering from withdrawals as KP will no longer relevant enough to take shots at although I’m sure they will try.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
He's pissed because the Steelers lied to him. You'd be pissed if you were him as well.
Well that and it’s evident that the entire station from the fans to Tomlin to Omar to the media had become competely toxic.

I think he would have stayed and manned up had they indicted hed be on the same footing as Wilson. It appears he didn’t request a trade until they told him Wilson was already deemed the starter. He had zero chance of beating him out

It also appears the Steelers have wanted fields long before they even signed Wilson. Their plan all along was to dump picket.

We’ll see if dumpster diving works out for the Steelers. KP willl have an opportunity to play menaingfil games this year given Hurts history of injury and the fact that most starters get injured at some point

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Nah throwing TDs is the only thing that matters. Interceptions that lose games dont count. The former is so much more entertaining.

Cant wait to see who the new boogie man will be next year when the boo birds come out
How many champions had a starting QB who averaged 0.5 TD passes per game, I mean after 1940.

...and it's hilarious, that in the all-encompassing effort to defend Kenny at any and all costs we constantly have people arguing that not throwing TD passes is okay for a starting QB :)..

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh15
Well that and it’s evident that the entire station from the fans to Tomlin to Omar to the media had become competely toxic.

I think he would have stayed and manned up had they indicted hed be on the same footing as Wilson. It appears he didn’t request a trade until they told him Wilson was already deemed the starter. He had zero chance of beating him out

It also appears the Steelers have wanted fields long before they even signed Wilson. Their plan all along was to dump picket.

We’ll see if dumpster diving works out for the Steelers. KP willl have an opportunity to play menaingfil games this year given Hurts history of injury and the fact that most starters get injured at some point
Ok, I have to ask since you keep mentioning it. How many games has Hurts missed in the last 3 years due to injury? He’s younger than KP and it doesn’t seem he’s any more injury-prone than KP.

He may well get injured going forward because he’ll be playing and not on the sideline, and he runs a good bit, but it sure won’t be because he’s had an injury history.

And of course the above doesn’t even mention that he would have been more likely to find the field sitting behind Wilson instead of Hurts.

Ok, I have to ask since you keep mentioning it. How many games has Hurts missed in the last 3 years due to injury? He’s younger than KP and it doesn’t seem he’s any more injury-prone than KP.

He may well get injured going forward because he’ll be playing and not on the sideline, and he runs a good bit, but it sure won’t be because he’s had an injury history.

And of course the above doesn’t even mention that he would have been more likely to find the field sitting behind Wilson instead of Hurts.
Even if that's true I'm certain that he wanted a fresh start because the Pittsburgh media were awful to him the coaches were dishonest to him and they put him in situations to fail and look bad anybody in their right mind would have one of the fresh start to try and restart his career for all you know he could look amazing in the preseason a quarterback can get hurt for another team and somebody could trade for him and he'll be starting game one

Wins don’t help his fantasy football team.
The fewer TD passes your QB throws, I guess you're more likely to win games. Throwing TD passes makes you more likely to lose? Right? Throwing TD passes is a bad thing and Kenny has figured that out.

We’re talking professional sports, please tell me how they so terribly lied to KP that doesn’t happen just about everywhere in professional sports.
Yeah, this whole "lied to Kenny" and "how they treated Kenny and Mason" is dumb. If you don't perform, teams are always looking to upgrade. If you do perform, but have contract demands too high, they're looking for a different answer. It's an ongoing cycle and if you don't understand that you're naive.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
The big bad Steelers were Sooooooooo mean to Kenny, they picked him #1 and gave him a $14 million plus contract!

He'll never have to work another day in his life.
Even if he sticks somewhere as a backup, he'll make more millions.

Plus, he won't be getting his brains bashed in every week.
Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

Had he been more accurate, and stuck in the pocket more often, he'd still be here and none of this conversation would be taking place.

All the bashing/defending/banter is just noise. KP lovers, haters, Stiller lovers/Stiller haters, Tomlin lovers/Tomlin haters, Peds, Hoopies, Panthers, all converging over a football trade of two underperforming QB's.
Oh the drama!!! LOL

The defense won most of those games, usually if the opponent scored much more than 20 it was over
In the NFL wins are wins. It's a zero sum game.

Reactions: pittdan77
If you haven't figured out by now that 79 would rather have his quarterback throw for 400 yards and 3 tds in a 42-24 loss than have him throw for 200 yards and 1 td in a 17-10 win, well, I don't know what to say.
Well if you’re in the personnel and management department of the Steelers or any other professional team, it’s all about acquiring the best talent for the $ available that gives you the best chance to win.

Remains to be seen how many wins Wilson and Fields will get them or if it will be an improvement but I find it hard to believe anyone with an unbiased outlook could fault the Steelers for thinking Wilson and Fields give ‘em a better chance.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT