ADVERTISEMENT

What is Canada making w/ the steelers ?

That bridge is burnt to a crisp.

plenty of young coaches out there that would jump at a chance at this job. Whipple was a bad hire but you always give a coach a second year. He got it and well, proved to everyone that it was a bad hire.

we just got to find a good one in off season and hopefully turn it around.

Reactions: 303vND
That bridge is burnt to a crisp.

plenty of young coaches out there that would jump at a chance at this job. Whipple was a bad hire but you always give a coach a second year. He got it and well, proved to everyone that it was a bad hire.

we just got to find a good one in off season and hopefully turn it around.
and find a OC that can recruit a Good QB.
Not average.
This is not pee wee Football.

what game did you watch ?
Oh , the D should win ev
This loss was the joint effort, both the offense was offensive, and the defense has bent and broke. Then there's the play calling, what can you say about that miserable part of this game, Fire whipple and Borbely, his O line sucked for the last 3 years, they can't put together 1 year of both good run and pass blocking, I wouldn't mind if Canada came back

I was speaking for the future there Joey.
I like Pickett but he is a SR.
See you need another one.

what game did you watch ?
Oh , the D should win every game .
When the D is hyped as much as this D, yes. The D had stupid penalties. The D gave up a game winning drive after the O got to 30 points. The way this D is hyped anytime the O puts up 30 PITT should win.

Come on Heather , you can hook him up .......

Canada ain’t coming back to the college game for a coordinator gig, he proved during his interim season at Maryland that he can coach. If he comes back to the college ranks it will be as a head guy at slightly below the P5 level.

Canada ain’t coming back to the college game for a coordinator gig, he proved during his interim season at Maryland that he can coach. If he comes back to the college ranks it will be as a head guy at slightly below the P5 level.
If he proved it at Maryland, why not at the P5 level? I didn’t understand why MD didn’t take the interim tag off and give him the job.

We offered MC close to 1.5 million to stay at Pitt so there's that and he has had numerous jobs. The guy thinks the grass is greener somewhere else. We saw what happened to him at LSU. After MC, Narduzzi hired Watson then Whipple since he doesn't want OC's to bolt. But PN has to take risks and quit with the good ole boys network for hires especially at key coordinator positions.

I was speaking for the future there Joey.
I like Pickett but he is a SR.
See you need another one.
I would like Pitt to stop with this pro style offense BS and recruit an athletic qb. The college game is about spread offenses etc. When a team doesn't have a great OL it must run a veer in order to hide its OL deficiencies.

Reactions: MajorMajors
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT