ADVERTISEMENT

WVU player rips ACC

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

No one would argue the Big 12 is much better than the ACC. The ACC has to get basketball figured out but I think WVU could easily be like a Wake, UNC, Duke, Syr type 9-6 team. Now, I think its possible they could also be 12-3 like we are but you cant judge the ACC how you played vs Pitt a week after Halloween.

No one would argue the Big 12 is much better than the ACC. The ACC has to get basketball figured out but I think WVU could easily be like a Wake, UNC, Duke, Syr type 9-6 team. Now, I think its possible they could also be 12-3 like we are but you cant judge the ACC how you played vs Pitt a week after Halloween.
Who the f**k is Erik Stevenson and why does his opinion count for anything?

He sounds like a dope.

Perhaps, just an idea here, maybe WVU should not have sucked to start its conference season and then he could be talking about them contending for a conference title.

And truthfully, he knows that the team Pitt had that day Morganhole C.C. waxed us is a lot different than the team that is now on the floor.

Just take care of your own business before you start talking about someone else's conference.

We heard the same story all last year about how weak the ACC was, then they had 3/8 Elite 8 teams. The Big 12 and B1G got all the hype going into the tourney, had 15 teams make it, but they had one combined team playing in the Elite 8.

The ACC is obviously weaker at the bottom, but outside of Kansas and Baylor (with how they've been playing), I'd have some hard choices picking the winner of a 10v10 matchup of ACC vs Big 12.

Reactions: PittAU
He sounds like a dope.

Perhaps, just an idea here, maybe WVU should not have sucked to start its conference season and then he could be talking about them contending for a conference title.

And truthfully, he knows that the team Pitt had that day Morganhole C.C. waxed us is a lot different than the team that is now on the floor.

Just take care of your own business before you start talking about someone else's
As they lose to Tech and probably fall off the bubble but who knows

Reactions: PittAU
yep, better to let your play do the talking than your mouth but he did have 27.
Its obvious that they have ACC on their minds constantly. Bitter .

WVU is 4-10 in conference play

This is like a Rutgers player boasting about how tough the Big 10 is in football

WVU is 4-10 in conference play

This is like a Rutgers player boasting about how tough the Big 10 is in football

They may get in at 6-12. That cant happen. I believe they'd be the first team to ever get an at-large bid at 6 games below .500

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT