ADVERTISEMENT

As noted - Pickens is Not

I think it’s arguable, but it could be argued the Jets have more talent than the Steelers. And of course Vegas very clearly thought the Jets were better than the Steelers. They have a very good defense when healthy and all kinds of weapons on offense. But something is amiss. Probably Aaron. Actually likely it starts with him.
Vegas follows the money - and clearly a bunch of jet fanboys had misplaced confidence in a washed QB having some resurgence with another WR.

But - as I’ve noted consistently - WRs don’t make a QB look better .
QB play impacts WR play .

See the Tua-less dolphins or NE post Brady for evidence .
Hell - Amari Cooper looked bad with Watson at QB after looking like a force with Flacco , and again with Allen .

Lemme
Guess - another accusation without any evidence .
It’s getting predictable .

I did also say Kenny has 2 years of a rookie deal while fields is on his last .
So it would have made more sense financially and stability wise -
Rather than two new qb rooms two consecutive seasons in a row .

Lemme
Guess - another accusation without any evidence .
It’s getting predictable .

I did also say Kenny has 2 years of a rookie deal while fields is on his last .
So it would have made more sense financially and stability wise -
Rather than two new qb rooms two consecutive seasons in a row .
It’s not an accusation, it’s factual, as the receipts are all over these boards. I know because I defended Pickett and you were right there with me every step of the way. It’s ok, self awareness has never been your thing.

It’s not an accusation, it’s factual, as the receipts are all over these boards. I know because I defended Pickett and you were right there with me every step of the way. It’s ok, self awareness has never been your thing.
Cool provide quotes
You won’t

He was interfered with all night
It seemed worse than ever , but I have noticed it in some other games this year. It wasn't that long ago the refs were calling every little bit of contact, now it seems they have hung all over him and no call, did I miss something over the last couple years about changing PI?

Cool provide quotes
You won’t
Of course I won’t. Why would I dig through 1000’s of pages for you? I did just 2 weeks ago, you pretended that you didn’t see them, and I wasted my time. I’ve learned my lesson. And you showed once and for all that you’re not to be taken seriously.

Of course I won’t. Why would I dig through 1000’s of pages for you? I did just 2 weeks ago, you pretended that you didn’t see them, and I wasted my time. I’ve learned my lesson. And you showed once and for all that you’re not to be taken seriously.
I didn’t see it .
What was the thread?

It seemed worse than ever , but I have noticed it in some other games this year. It wasn't that long ago the refs were calling every little bit of contact, now it seems they have hung all over him and no call, did I miss something over the last couple years about changing PI?
Tons of contact before the catch .
It was glaring

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT