ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NHL Playoffs

With both teams off for over a week it wasn’t unexpected that either Vegas or San Jose might come out a little flat but tonight was extreme. Fleury has been good but it takes a lot of the pressure off when you’re up 4-0 in the first couple minutes.

This guy? Almost loook alikes?
Leonard-Nimoy-as-Spock-in-007.jpg

"its five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

See the ovie lazy back check play, end up on sid’s Stick to tie the game?

That’s the point.

But but but but he had 2 points....

That play PERFECTLY illustrates our entire point in this thread. There couldn't have been a more perfect example of what we have been debating.

Reactions: HOF Coach
Crosby been to 4 Stanley cup finals with 3 cups
3 Olympic golds

Just a coincidence and bad luck for alex.

You’re arguing stupid, even by your standards, hobo

chris kunitz has 4 cups, maybe 5 after this season and he has an olympic gold too

kris draper has 4 cups

by your logic i guess that makes them both better than crosby and alex

your whole arguement is stupid especially the olympic gold one considering most of russia's roster wasn't even good enough to play in the nhl, while the canada roster was arguably the best hockey team ever assembled, you would have a gold medal too if you played for them

so what changes now that ovy and his caps beat the pens? just coincidence and bad luck for the pens this time?

yinzers

chris kunitz has 4 cups, maybe 5 after this season and he has an olympic gold too

kris draper has 4 cups

by your logic i guess that makes them both better than crosby and alex

your whole arguement is stupid especially the olympic gold one considering most of russia's roster wasn't even good enough to play in the nhl, while the canada roster was arguably the best hockey team ever assembled, you would have a gold medal too if you played for them

so what changes now that ovy and his caps beat the pens? just coincidence and bad luck for the pens this time?

yinzers
Nothing
Congrats to Ovie for advancing to the conference finals for the first time in his career.

Yep the pens played average and the caps finally won.

Not sure if I’ll find it funnier if they lose to Tampa after being up 2-0 in the series.
Or have Fleury beat them.

LOL who made them play average? did the pens decide to be average?

i doubt either will happen but either way it won't be ovy's fault just like it wasn't crosby's fault they did nothing from 2010 - 2015, it takes a team

LOL who made them play average? did the pens decide to be average?

i doubt either will happen but either way it won't be ovy's fault just like it wasn't crosby's fault they did nothing from 2010 - 2015, it takes a team

Sid had 21 points in 12 playoff games. One thing is for sure, with the Pens early exit (and how early is that since really they were the lower seed) ......you cannot blame Sid. He was outstanding in this year's playoffs. Outstanding.

The Pens got not just no secondary scoring for the bottom 6, they got no scoring from Malkin and Kessel, both of who were obviously injured and half of themselves.

Teams lose. It is not the end of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT