ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers Ravens

I am hoping Rudolph stinks it up and throws a bunch of INTs so they put in Pickett.

Harvin with a 34 yard punt. He must have some gross pictures of Tomlin.

Reactions: Chaos
So Popeye’s says they “don’t make sense, they make chicken.” Can’t both be done well at the same time? Strange marketing

Steelers will have to actively try to lose this game to not come away with a W today.

“Awww that Rudolph hand that ball off n’at better than anyone… how’s come he ain’t in the Pro Bowl?””

Yinzers everywhere… probably.

Guy was a decent enough punter at Georgia Tech, but kinda known more in those days for being big and heavy. I literally remember it being mentioned almost every telecast.

No, please enlighten us

Because he comes with a sob story and has been taken under Tomlin's wing. Similar to when we drafted Jarvis Jones - Tomlin is drawn to charity cases and nepotism like a magnet.

But if you want to tell me it's because of his booming leg have at it. We've never had a punter be this bad hang around this long. He has been near the bottom of the league every season he has been in the league.

Dumb plays on offense preventing the Steelers from putting some distance between them and their opponents. Story of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT