ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers Ravens

That didn’t age well 😊
Actually, it is. Tomlin is a master of losing games he shouldn't. Losing back-to-back games to 2-10 teams is very Tomlin. Turning around and beating the conference champion is also classic Tomlin.

You'll have to ask Rashard Mendanhall on that one.
I always think it’s funny how he’s universally hated (his own personality doesn’t help him )
But , Ben who threw 2 picks including a pick 6-
Gets forgotten as the real villain

I always think it’s funny how he’s universally hated (his own personality doesn’t help him )
But , Ben who threw 2 picks including a pick 6-
Gets forgotten as the real villain
You don't think that dude has nightmares about that game that haunt him every day. Poor guy.
Edit. F him and Neil O'Donnell

Announcers not going to mention how Steichen burning that time out was a killer?

Announcers not going to mention how Steichen burning that time out was a killer?
speaking of announcers/analysts, are there any worse than Dan Orlovsky? The Steelers up by 7 in field goal range and are running it down their throats in the last 5 minutes just chewing up the clock and a simple field goal will seal the deal and he spends the entire drive begging for them to throw it to prima donna Pickens in a rainstorm because he is in single coverage and for some reason is deserving of a target..... Idiotic.

speaking of announcers/analysts, are there any worse than Dan Orlovsky? The Steelers up by 7 in field goal range and are running it down their throats in the last 5 minutes just chewing up the clock and a simple field goal will seal the deal and he spends the entire drive begging for them to throw it to prima donna Pickens in a rainstorm because he is in single coverage and for some reason is deserving of a target..... Idiotic.
Yeah and on top of that the Ravens doubled GP almost the entire game and dared the Steelers other weapons to beat them, which they ultimately did.

I was thinking the same exact thing.

He was the worst analyst for any Steeler game this season.

Actually, it is. Tomlin is a master of losing games he shouldn't. Losing back-to-back games to 2-10 teams is very Tomlin. Turning around and beating the conference champion is also classic Tomlin.
The fact that some posters on here think this is a uniquely Tomlin thing is just silly.

Every coach in the NFL loses to teams they shouldn't.

The fact that some posters on here think this is a uniquely Tomlin thing is just silly.

Every coach in the NFL loses to teams they shouldn't.
Losing back-to-back games to 2-10 teams at HOME....you're gonna have to back that one up with an example or two...also, he did not say he was unique as you imply, he said he was a master at it which I kind of agree with..

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
Losing back-to-back games to 2-10 teams at HOME....you're gonna have to back that one up with an example or two...also, he did not say he was unique as you imply, he said he was a master at it which I kind of agree with..
Eagles, who were in SB last year have lost to Jets and Zach Wilson then to Cardinals at home when fighting for home field. It happens.

Reactions: Ski11585
Eagles, who were in SB last year have lost to Jets and Zach Wilson then to Cardinals at home when fighting for home field. It happens.
There was a reason I put the word home in bold. Should have done the same with back-to-back but I thought the italics would do. I agreed similar losses occur but as Carly Simon once sang about Tomlin "Nobody Does It Better".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT