ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Your List of Favorite Albums ever ...

Echo and the Bunnymen's Ocean Rain
'The Killing Moon' is my Primary Ring Tone, although I have a mix of Songs by The CURE(Just Like Heaven & Lovesong), MUSE(Time is Running Out, Plug In Baby, Starlight and Super Massive Black Holes) and a few other Music Artist/Songs I am forgetting(at least a few from Peter Gabriel). Also Movie Themes for The Godfather & Halloween(I use for the last 3 weeks in October).

I don't listen to a bunch of newer music but my favourites of the last decade would have to start with Bloom from Beach House and Hurry Up We're Dreaming from M83. And anything from Tame Impala.

Tame Impala played a full 1 Hour and 40 Minutes Set at Glastonbury this Summer despite only having released 2 New Songs(also played on SNL this past Spring), yet no Release Date for the New Album yet. They also just played 2 Shows last Wednesday & Thursday at MSG(NYC), and was watching one of those Shows uploaded on YouTube late Thursday night, and having forgotten that they would be in Philly on Friday(23rd), I never got Tickets and it was Sold Out(played at the Mann Pavillion).

Having just seen MUSE and Spiritualized in April, I was not going to see any other Concerts this year, but regret not getting Tickets for Tame Impala, especially after missing out on seeing Deerhunter last February/March. Actually, my other favorite Psychedelic-Rock Music Artists(although each Album has other Types of Music) is King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard(been a Fan since 'Im Your Mind Fuzz' & 'Nonagon Infinity', then overwhelmed with 5 New Albums in 2017 and think 3 New Albums so far this year by them), and think they are currently touring the US off a few recent Good Albums. Like Tame Impala, KG & TLW are also from Australia.

If you like Beach House(Dreampop Type Music), then check out Deerhunter.(A mix of Psychedelic-Rock and Dream Pop) 'Halcyon Digest' from 2010 which made most Top 10 Albums List from that Year is their Best album. Although, their prior 2 CD Set(think was from 2009), 'Microcastle/Weird Era' is good. Their last 2 Albums('Fading Frontier' and 'Why Hasn't Everything Disappeared'-2019) are more Pop-Rock than Dream-Pop, but both were critically acclaimed. Love this Song(Snakeskin) from 'Fading Frontier' that has a Talking Heads Pop Era Sound, and the Psychedelic part of the Video with Bradford's Dog around the 1:30 mark is awesome and also the Video looks Psychedelic with Bradford around the 2:34 mark(Bradford Cox has Marfans Disease, so that is why he is real bony).

Last edited:
Joy Division was amazing for sure. Hard to say what they would have been if Ian had lived. Maybe they would have been an even better version of New Order, maybe they would have settled into something resembling Echo and the Bunnymen. I doubt they could have been able to maintain that early, dark energy for too long.

New Order were always really good songwriters. Technically they weren't always perfect but they brought soul to electronic music. Shellshock is a good one. My favorite NO track is probably The Perfect Kiss. Their later dancier stuff on Technique is brilliant too.

I'll also say that Bernard Sumner is a criminally underrated guitarist.
Elegia is my favorite New Order song. Shellshock is probably my second.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
s-l1600.jpg

Stevie Nicks Wild Heart

I totally agree. I respect the bands that disband before they become pedestrian. The aforementioned Smiths and Jane's Addiction are too perfect examples. Sometimes it is due to things like...well death (Nirvana).

Shame is, my all time favorite group, has alot of my all time favorite songs, also has some of my most literally hated songs. U2. Loved them, their early stuff was unbelievable, their live peformances fantastic.

Alot of people say after Joshua Tree they sucked. I disagree. In fact I think Achtung Baby from start to finish was their best album. And it is one album that many of the songs just blow up live. They are great. But then....after that.......I don't know if people mature, they get caught up in other things...they seem to have become rather ordinary. Any of the newer Stones stuff over the last 25 years would qualify.

Which brings me to a topic I once broached before on these forums, and now since more are willing to discuss music (which i find so much more interesting than football, because of its subjectivity) is....what is better? A band in existence for 30 years, where the last 15 they essentially become a "cover band" of their hits that everyone wants to hear, or do they continue to put out new stuff that maybe is not that good nor well received.

Of course, as an artist, you are wired to create, to continue to produce new stuff. But music has a time/space dimension doesn't it? Alot of our most favorite songs, music, albums, occurred in an era of formative experiences, kids, high school, college, first serious romance, etc...and these were the songs that mark the experiences of our lives. So....these songs we connect to emotionally. The new stuff, we are now miserable older folks, with many responsibilities, life in many cases isn't as simple as fun.

So.....I am not sure if the songs and music are worse or "pedestrian" as we like to say, but we just don't connect to them as much. And "we" are the group or generation that connected originally to that band. So they start getting passed by. Secondly, the band themselves, younger, maybe less jaundiced, more open, maybe not quite as proficient in their instruments, it is these imperfections that made them interesting. When these bands sound so well polished and now over dubbed and produced, the music loses alot of its passion and emotion.

So back to U2. They have been around now, 40 years. I first heard them when I was like 14. So...from 14 to say 28.....they were a soundtrack to me. If they go on tour, I want to hear, these songs. Now some of their newer songs are okay, but they are not that band from the 80's or even early 90's. It is a rock and a hard place. They can't replicate that sound and music from when they were precocious 20 year olds vs jaded 50 year olds.

I just use them as an example. I really respect they stayed together, seem genuinely fond of each other. But now.......if I had my way, they would just stop making more music and just focus on their past hits. For them, that would be the death of them, who wants to do that?

Just I find it interesting conundrum for bands. Pearl Jam is likely facing this now. Many bands. Alot of bands quit, disband, go in other directions, then get back together. But let's face it, any band that has been around 25 years or longer, most of the fans want to hear the songs of their youth, their hits, their early stuff rather than some unfamiliar new songs.

The alternative is to be like Springsteen and do 3 to 4 hour live shows. He gets his new stuff in but also plays a lot of the classics that people would be upset if they didn’t hear.

The conundrum you discuss was explored by Rick/Ricky Nelson in one of his best songs: “Garden Party.” He did a concert in NY where the fans were screaming and booing him because he wasn’t playing his old hits. His resolution of that issue: “If memories are all I play, I’d rather drive a truck.”

The alternative is to be like Springsteen and do 3 to 4 hour live shows. He gets his new stuff in but also plays a lot of the classics that people would be upset if they didn’t hear.

The conundrum you discuss was explored by Rick/Ricky Nelson in one of his best songs: “Garden Party.” He did a concert in NY where the fans were screaming and booing him because he wasn’t playing his old hits. His resolution of that issue: “If memories are all I play, I’d rather drive a truck.”
I know. It is a tough call. Like I said, the bands either proceed on with new music most don't care to hear, or...they become defacto cover bands of themselves. And of course, this applies mostly to groups who have been around for 20 years or more and that's a key.

I know. It is a tough call. Like I said, the bands either proceed on with new music most don't care to hear, or...they become defacto cover bands of themselves. And of course, this applies mostly to groups who have been around for 20 years or more and that's a key.

Rock music has become very similar to the WWE. Fans would rather see a 55-year-old Undertaker wrestle than some up-and-comer. Similarly, they'd rather pay $300 to see the Rolling Stones than go watch a younger band in their prime. These older bands are really cashing in on this sentiment, too. Seems like they're doing 10-year reunions of the 15-year reunion show. I think there are plenty of reasons as to why people prefer the older, more established acts:

1) Music just isn't as good as it used to be. It's just not.

2) Perhaps with music, as well as wrestling, there is just a limitation on new ideas. And people would rather see the original - even if the original is a shell of what they once were - than some hack who tries to sound like them or tries to sound like something that is barely even music.

3) People don't really buy albums anymore. They don't have something tangible they can identify with, and they don't listen to the same songs over and over as they did when options were a but more scarce. I remember when buying an album/reading through the lyric book was an experience. Now, people just download the songs (probably cherrypicking only the ones they want) and throw them in a shuffle. There is very little connection to the artists who make the music.

4) Many of the people showing up and supporting these older acts are no Spring chickens themselves. I think millennials just don't care much about actually attending events; they'll just watch them on YouTube.

Even cover bands - actual cover bands - are doing pretty well these days. Maybe people don't have the attention spans to learn new material anymore, now that there are so many distractions. Personally, I've tried to get into some new bands, and I just can't.

I feel fortunate to be a Bruce fan in that regard. No, I don't think the band is as good as they were in '78 or '81 or anything. But I feel like they kind of make up for it by playing deeper cuts (he doesn't put on the greatest hits show that most of his peers do) and switching up the setlist so much (I could go see them on consecutive nights and see two completely different shows with 15+ different songs). I would feel much less fortunate if my favorite artist was someone who just did the greatest hits thing every time around.

It's got to be tough being an unestablished rock band nowadays. No one is buying your albums, and forget about the aura of finding/exchanging bootlegs, because people can see all your concerts on YouTube, for free. They don't even have to show up when you're in their hometown anymore. Unless, of course, you're basically pop and want to sell out and write garbage music that appeals to teenagers.

Last edited:
Built To Spill- Keep It Like A Secret
Queens Of The Stone Age- Self Titled
Modest Mouse- Lonesome Crowded West

You nailed it with Springsteen. He plays 25 or so songs in a show, and "Born to Run" is probably the only song that is a certainty to be played, maybe "Thunder Road" as well. Everything else in his catalogue is a possibility, and you will always hear a different selection of the other classics. Add in a couple of fan requests and a few covers, and you have a show that is unpredictable. I think that is what makes it interesting for the band, too, they are not going out there and playing the same songs night after night.

Reactions: mike412
It's got to be tough being an unestablished rock band nowadays. No one is buying your albums, and forget about the aura of finding/exchanging bootlegs, because people can see all your concerts on YouTube, for free.

It used to be that bands went on tour to promote selling more albums. Today bands go on tour to pay the bills and sell tee shirts because no one is selling any albums. That's why some of these newer bands are basically touring constantly.

I feel fortunate to be a Bruce fan in that regard. No, I don't think the band is as good as they were in '78 or '81 or anything. But I feel like they kind of make up for it by playing deeper cuts (he doesn't put on the greatest hits show that most of his peers do) and switching up the setlist so much (I could go see them on consecutive nights and see two completely different shows with 15+ different songs). I would feel much less fortunate if my favorite artist was someone who just did the greatest hits thing every time around.

I saw Bruce live for the first time at Constitution Hall in DC in 1974. It was before the Time Magazine cover and his emergence as a superstar. I knew his music from his first two albums. A little over a year later, I saw him again in DC. But, this was after “Born To Run” was released and he was playing the 19,000 seat Capitol Center. Obviously, the sets were very different because he had another album’s worth of songs. But, he was just as great in that big venue.

He came to LA in 1980 and did 8 shows. I went to 6 of them. Like you said, each was unique. He did the megahits in all of them, but most of each was different songs. And, when he repeated a song like “Cadillac Ranch” for example, he did it each time in a different way. I actually missed hearing that song the two nights he didn’t play it. There probably were ten songs he did every show and none ever got stale.

Each night he opened with a different non-Bruce song. They were so different and compelling that I can remember each today. For example, the first night he opened with “Jail House Rock.” The E Street Band came out wearing prison stripes and he came out as Elvis. On Halloween, he opened with “House of the Rising Sun.” Clarence Clemons came out as Dracula and the Band carried Bruce out in a coffin. The final night they all came out as 50s street punk hot rodders and he sang “CC Rider.”

I never got bored; never yawned; my mind never wandered. Each set was enthralling. The shortest set was almost 4 hours; the longest was 4:30.

This week’s challenge is a little bit more difficult ... offer “Your List of Favorite Album’s ever!”

Once again, this is YOUR list of YOUR favorites, using whatever criteria you want.

Automatic for the People – R.E.M -- I could put several R.E.M. albums on my list. But this is their best, and every track is perfect. “All of this is coming your way.”
For me, the criteria is simple. It must be an album that you played over and over and over again, so much so that you swore it was going to “wear out” from being played too much...because each song was better than the song that preceded it.

I actually don’t know if vinyl or tape can “wear out”. Is that a thing? Or is it something similar to like when your mom told you that “if you keep making those faces, you face is going to freeze that way”?

In any event, vinyl kinda preceded me. I did have Styx’s Paradise Theater and Journey’s Escape on vinyl, but not sure I should go on record with those ones, especially Styx, because that’s kind of embarrassing.

But in the cassette tape days, two that come to mind immediately for me was:
Van Halen-5150, and
Whitesnake’s self titled album

Moving on to the CD era, if I could have wore out any CD, it would undoubtedly be these-

The Cure-Disintegration -

U2- Actung Baby -

REM-Automatic For the People

Belly-King (Tanya Donnelly’s vocals are both haunting and incredibly sexy at the same time. Not sure how she did that while also playing some pretty cool guitar riffs.

Electronic (self titled) —I mean, how could a collaboration between Joy Division/New Order’s Bernard Sumner and the Smith’s Johnny Marr be anything less than fantastic?

Reactions: #99HUGHgreen
I don't listen to a bunch of newer music but my favourites of the last decade would have to start with Bloom from Beach House and Hurry Up We're Dreaming from M83. And anything from Tame Impala.
I think we have similar tastes. M83 is fantastic. If you can find the Kygo remix of their song “wait”, it’s awesome. Tame Impala is pretty good. How about Band of Horses? And I never heard of Beach House...I’ll have to check it out.

Joy Division was amazing for sure. Hard to say what they would have been if Ian had lived. Maybe they would have been an even better version of New Order, maybe they would have settled into something resembling Echo and the Bunnymen. I doubt they could have been able to maintain that early, dark energy for too long.

New Order were always really good songwriters. Technically they weren't always perfect but they brought soul to electronic music. Shellshock is a good one. My favorite NO track is probably The Perfect Kiss. Their later dancier stuff on Technique is brilliant too.

I'll also say that Bernard Sumner is a criminally underrated guitarist.
If it had met DT’s original criteria, New Orders’s Substance would be at the top of my list. But it’s a compilation. But it’s so, so good.

And you probably haven’t seen my posted list yet, but Bernard Sumner’s project with johnny Marr made my list. Have you heard it?

In alot of these threads, New Order has gotten alot of play, but I was not sure. I liked them, but man, I am so much more a Joy Division fan. And the more i listen to Joy Division, my god, they were just awesome. Well in my binge watching of Stranger Things, I came across this song. For the longest time I thought it was the Cure. I first heard it in the move Pretty in Pink. Stranger Things brought it back. It was not the Cure. It was New Order.

Just fantastic song....and Shell Shocked and others....but this is a great song and opened me up to the connection between Joy Division and New Order.

You know you just put this joy division song in my head for the day. But that’s a good thing.

It seems like we had some good fun with the “Your List of Favorite Music Artists ever” thread. So I thought we’d give it another go this week.

This week’s challenge is a little bit more difficult ... offer “Your List of Favorite Album’s ever!”

Once again, this is YOUR list of YOUR favorites, using whatever criteria you want.

Sure, albums such as Revolver, Exile on Main Street, My Dark Twisted Fantasy, Pet Sounds, Are You Experienced?, OK Computer, Blonde on Blonde or What’s Going On? are unquestionably the greatest and most important ever. But are they really YOUR favorites?

The only rule I’ll put in place is that you can’t name any greatest hits, singles compilations, or soundtrack albums, unless the soundtrack was almost completely composed for the movie. In other words, The Big Chill and Guardians of the Galaxy … no; Saturday Night Fever, … yes.

I’m going to go for a Top 25, but if that’s too many for you, go with a Top 20, or Top 10 or … whatever.

Here goes …

#1 -- Who’s Next? -- The Who – I got turned onto the album around 1980, and still love each and every one of the nine songs on the album. “We’re all wasted!”

The Rest of the Top Ten … (not in any particular order)

The Cars – The Cars – The Cars could never again come close to this masterpiece, but to me, this work sounds as good today as it did 40 years ago. “Always it's some other guy!"
The Pretenders – The Pretenders – No comments here other than: “I shot my mouth off and you showed me what that hole was … for.”
Automatic for the People – R.E.M -- I could put several R.E.M. albums on my list. But this is their best, and every track is perfect. “All of this is coming your way.”
Rumors -- Fleetwood Mac – About five years ago, Paul Rudd and Vanessa Bayer starred in an SNL skit as a divorcing couple who join in their love of “I Don’t Want to Know.” I was amazed at how strong of a song this is while it’s really a secondary song on the album. “Damn the dark, Damn the light!”
Nevermind – Nirvana -- When I first heard “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” I was blown away. I bought Nevermind the next day, and it continued. “Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you”
Kid A -- Radiohead – Probably listened to this album about five times in a row right after I bought it. “This is really happening.”
Astral Weeks -- Van Morrison -- There’s really not a single on the album, but there may not have ever been a more beautiful album, beginning to end, in the history of rock and roll. “And I shall drive my chariot down your streets and cry.”
Wincing the Night Away – The Shins -- Stayed up many nights listening to this album – “I'm a victim to the impact of these words.”
Reckoning – R.E.M. -- This was the second R.E.M. album I ever owned. I bought it a few weeks after Life’s Rich Pageant because of how much I liked that one. “I should keep myself in between the pages.”

Rounding out the Top 25 (again ... not in any order)

Hail to the Thief – Radiohead -- I think this album more often “finds a groove” than any other Radiohead album. “She’ll be a walking disaster.”
Pretzel Logic – Steely Dan -- My sister played this album all the time in the 70’s. I didn’t quite get it then. “Where did you get those shoes?”
Ghost in the Machine – The Police -- The best sounding Police album, with so many songs that remind me of great days in high school. “I resolve to call her up a thousand times a day.”
Armed Forces -- Elvis Costello – Declan at his best. “We only hit and run.”
I'm the Man -- Joe Jackson – I kinda really got into Joe and Elvis at the same time, which is to say about 7 years too late. “I can’t seem to say or do the right thing.”
Merriweather Post Pavilion – Animal Collective -- One of the few albums of the last 20 years that has felt like a true collective wonderful work. “You’ve got a real good shot.”
Crazy Rythyms – The Feelies -- Got turned onto this album when I read that Peter Buck played this album until the grooves were worn out. “Break the scream with a silent void.”
Natural Ingredients -- Luscious Jackson – I just really, really like every track. So does my wife. “It takes a strong man to stand by a strong women.”
Play -- Moby – Saw Moby at the Rolling Rock Town Fair and not long after this album came out. He climbed all over the stage and scaffolding. It was pretty weird ... and cool. “Soul got happy and stayed all day.”
Green -- R.E.M. – Green came out right about the same time when I starting dating the women who would become my wife. The memories of that time alone put this one on the list. “It’s a beautiful life … your life”
Ill Communication -- The Beastie Boys – I know that Paul’s Boutique is tremendously more important, but this album got me to love the Beasties. “Yeah, how you wanna kick it?”
Oh. Inverted World – The Shins – I don’t know how many people know the Shins, but Zach Braff is right. They’ll change your life. “Lucked out, found my favorite records.”
Exile in Guyville -- Liz Phair – Just emotionally devastating from beginning to end. “And almost immediately I felt sorry.”
Points on the Curve – Wang Chung – We are all entitled to our guilty pleasures, and while this one isn’t a bad album by any means, it’s certainly not on the list of 1001 album you need to hear before you die. But it was the first album … well, cassette … that I bought when I decided to start my own collection and my girlfriend at the time and I played it nonstop. “Entranced, my traveled the two of us.”
Drumming on the Walls – The Affordable Floors – In a parallel universe, the Floors break out of Pittsburgh to great success. “Never want to swear I’m breathing air.”

Others receiving votes: 1999 – Prince, The Joshua Tree -- U2, Led Zeppelin II, New Adventures in Hi-Fi - R.E.M, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, Doolittle -- Pixies, Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit – Courtney Barnett, The Trick of the Tail -- Genesis, Everything is Wrong – Moby, Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We -- The Cranberries, A New World Record, E.L.O, Let it Be – The Replacements, Fun and Games – The Connells, The Doors, Rubber Soul -- The Beatles, Countdown to Ecstasy -- Steely Dan, Whatever and Ever Amen - Ben Folds Five, The Queen Is Dead -- The Smiths, Warehouse: Songs and Stories - Husker Du, Spooky - Lush

I won't repeat many great albums that have already been mentioned. A few I didn't see (maybe I just missed them)

Moondance - Van Morrison

Buckingham Nicks - Buckingham Nicks

Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - Traffic

Back to Back - The Brecker Brothers

I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch of albums that also belong on this list. However, these ones immediately spring to mind. Again, this is just one man’s opinion, but I think all of these albums are stone cold masterpieces.

The Queen is Dead - The Smiths
The Smiths - The Smiths
Nothing’s Shocking – Jane’s Addiction
Ritual de lo Habitual - Jane’s Addiction
Nevermind - Nirvana
Ten - Pearl Jam
Violator - Depeche Mode
OK Computer - Radiohead
Kid A - Radiohead
Amnesiac - Radiohead
The Downward Spiral – Nine Inch Nails
Wish – The Cure
Disintegration - The Cure
Ill Communication - The Beastie Boys
Homogenic - Bjork
Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I Am Not - Arctic Monkeys
Murmur - REM
Automatic For the People - REM
Revolver - The Beatles
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
Abbey Road - The Beatles
The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
The Wall - Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
London Calling - The Clash
It’s It - The Strokes
Whatever and Ever Amen - Ben Folds Five
Joshua Tree - U2
Countdown to Ecstasy - Steely Dan
Pretzel Logic - Steely Dan

I would happily give you a rationale for each of my selections but that would get ridiculously long — much longer than my typically ridiculously long posts.

This is a list I can certainly approve of. Many of my favorites too.

What I have always found most interesting is that for many of these bands, once they release a masterpiece it’s like they have said everything they have to say and nothing else is even close to what they did on that album.

The Smiths and Jane’s Addiction are in a different category. They were each around for a very short period of time but what they produced in that short period of time was absolutely breathtaking.

So true.

You know you just put this joy division song in my head for the day. But that’s a good thing.

Yeah, it is a shame, I got more into them the past 10 years than I did when they were active. But I love pretty much all of their music. To be honest, seeing some of the shite that has gone in RRHOF and their influence on so many bands, they should be in.

Oh one other thing, that first season of Stranger Things, just killed it music wise.

Yeah, it is a shame, I got more into them the past 10 years than I did when they were active. But I love pretty much all of their music. To be honest, seeing some of the shite that has gone in RRHOF and their influence on so many bands, they should be in.

Oh one other thing, that first season of Stranger Things, just killed it music wise.
I’m embarrassed to say this, but we didn’t have internet when I was in school...well actually al gore had invented it, but you had to go to a computer lab to use it. And I didn’t frequent Eide’s on Penn Ave downtown. The point is that I didn’t even know who Joy Division was back in the day, yet I loved New Order.

The New Order song you posted is so similar in sound and style to songs from the Cure’s Disintegration. I have a long drive to SC this weekend and will be adding that 17 minute song to my playlist to help me on my 7 hour trip.

I’m embarrassed to say this, but we didn’t have internet when I was in school...well actually al gore had invented it, but you had to go to a computer lab to use it. And I didn’t frequent Eide’s on Penn Ave downtown. The point is that I didn’t even know who Joy Division was back in the day, yet I loved New Order.

The New Order song you posted is so similar in sound and style to songs from the Cure’s Disintegration. I have a long drive to SC this weekend and will be adding that 17 minute song to my playlist to help me on my 7 hour trip.
Ummmm.....embarrassingly, the internet wasn't invented yet when I was in school. To hear music like this, we had to rely on MTV or college rock radio or......gasp, the cool kid down the hall who had actual vinyl albums of bands like Joy Division, U2, Clash, Television, etc....

Ummmm.....embarrassingly, the internet wasn't invented yet when I was in school. To hear music like this, we had to rely on MTV or college rock radio or......gasp, the cool kid down the hall who had actual vinyl albums of bands like Joy Division, U2, Clash, Television, etc....
I’m not embarrassed about the internet thing. I’m embarrassed that I called myself a New Order fan but didn’t know about Joy Division.

So you’re referring to the cool kid down the hall. Was it Will Byers older brother? Lol. ...I had a friend acrossed the hall who had every Depeche Mode bootleg and import imaginable. Hundreds of them. Then I had a friend who had a mild case of depression every now and again, and my other friends would say “no wonder he’s depressed, all he does is listen to that The Cure crap all the time.”

The original "Boston" album is also a pretty damn good album. It's the first one I ever bought on vinyl.

I had dial up my senior year in high school 97. I didnt own a computer personally until freshmen year at Pitt in 97.

The movie Control is really well done-
Highly recommend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT