ADVERTISEMENT

***Pitt-UNC Game Thread***

Going to be interesting how Capel plays this.

I think we need to burn 4 or 5 minutes with Jeffress at center unfortunately.

Going to be interesting how Capel plays this.

I think we need to burn 4 or 5 minutes with Jeffress at center unfortunately.
You would think Willy would play loose one of these games and make a couple baskets.
But as soon as he comes in the lead shrinks.

Offense looks like it's stagnating. Big shot by Bub but there was way too much standing around.

They are mugging our guys on every play and then they call three offensive fouls on our bigs. Makes no sense.

Only player actually playing well is Bub. G was solid but is in foul trouble. Need to hang in here and then get some other guys going.

If you had said before the game started that at the half Hinson would have played all 20 minutes and have 0 points and we'd have the lead I think I would have said you were nuts.

But only if I was being polite.

Watching the game Pitt can hang with and beat these guys , win or lose this is a tournament team .

You would think Willy would play loose one of these games and make a couple baskets.
But as soon as he comes in the lead shrinks.

We got crushed on the boards during that stretch with Jeffress in. I was hoping we wouldnt go down by more than 6 at halftime and in turn we lead by 2.

That was one heck of a half with all the foul trouble.

Bub and Guillermo really carried us in that first half. Lowe was pretty darn decent too.

Reactions: Protes
This Pitt team is tough, man. No panic. The backcourt is crazy good.
Blake has score 10-12 this half.

We got crushed on the boards during that stretch with Jeffress in. I was hoping we wouldnt go down by more than 6 at halftime and in turn we lead by 2.

That was one heck of a half with all the foul trouble.

Bub and Guillermo really carried us in that first half. Lowe was pretty darn decent too.
No ball movement with Erie in the game.
Blake is playing down low, he needs to let his hair loose and play behind the arc.
This is a big 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT