ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/ Belichicks

sadly, tomlin thinks faulkner and sullivan are very qualified. wont be shocked if either is the OC next season

this whole team is a giant mess. from the coach on down.

how the eff is that a false start??

By no means did the refs lose the game for the Steelers, they did that all on their own. But I'm getting sick of shit calls like that, refs need to start being held accountable in some way.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
This is the absolute dumbest team and coaching staff in the nfl. 4th and 2 and you go deep.

Mitch stinks and of course he'll play next week.

I give up on the Steelers. They don't care and it's kinda evident, why the eff should we as fans care.

Reactions: Dan1911
I really hope that the vagina media in the town just absolutely blast him in the post game.

So brutal.

And you guys thought Canada called a $hit game. Looks like Andy Reid compared to whoever’s calling this mess.

Lol. 3rd and 2, and this little b*tch throws two passes with that degree of difficulty.
News flash-those were the plays that were called. Not Mitch the Bitch’s ad libs.

How you don’t run the ball twice on 3rd and 2 there, especially with a bum QB, is beyond idiotic. Horrid.

Yes, but I have zero faith in Tomlin hiring a truly good and innovative OC.
He won't hire anyone who will take any attention away from him. He's an attention whore and it's all about Mike Tomlin.

And his "star studded" defense just gave up a 15 yard run to close the game.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT