ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/Colts

Yeah, they came out and got punched in the mouth and it took them some time to come off the mat, but I think the Richardson injury has the chance to be a game-changing event, especially if the Steelers can put points on the board to start the half and cut it to one possession.
I see the opposite. Steelers usually luck out and get young ineffective QBs and rattle them. Flacco is a guy who should pick us apart.

Wasn't it pretty obvious to you watching it on TV live in real time? Because it was to me.

I mean there absolutely some calls every game that look one way live but a different way on replay. But that wasn't one of them.
The deep official had main responsibility for that receiver and he thought the second foot didn’t drag from his angle. That’s why he came down and made the call that he did. TV showed it from the other angle that he didn’t have.

The worst call all game was the roughing the passer against the Colts in which Fields was getting sacked. That was a bad call.

Last edited:
The deep official had main responsibility for that receiver and he thought the second foot didn’t drag from his angle. That’s why he came down and made the call that he did. TV showed it from the other angle that he didn’t have.

The worst call all game was the roughing the passer against the Colts in which Fields was getting sacked. That was a bad call.
It was the right call by rule. It was obvious live. But again, sometimes a whistle should be swallowed.

I didn't like that call, and others like it, but no matter what Gene Steratore says, it is against the rules in the current NFL for a defender to sack a quarterback like that and put his whole weight down on the QB without at least trying to minimize the contact.

It's a dumb rule, but it is, in fact, the rule.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I didn't like that call, and others like it, but no matter what Gene Steratore says, it is against the rules in the current NFL for a defender to sack a quarterback like that and put his whole weight down on the QB without at least trying to minimize the contact.

It's a dumb rule, but it is, in fact, the rule.
Gene will side with the officials when in doubt. If Gene calls it out, then you know it was a bad call.

I thought he reestablished control and then got touched while his elbow was down. But I don't know that it's obvious enough to overturn it. And I also don't care.

Pitt women Volleyball the most dominant team in Pittsburgh

Had GT fans cheering FOR them by the end.

Just crushing it

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I hate to bring last year into this, but one of Pickett's weak points was turning himself right into the pass rush when he got pressured. Fields has spent the whole game doing just that.
Kenny would have turned into a sack 10 yards closer to the line of scrimmage and he wouldn’t have fumbled. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT