ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/Colts

I said that Pickens was too worried about YAC (began running before he caught it)... and then he fumbled. Like, he actually did two stupid things there.
Especially since any points on that drive probably changes the trajectory of the game significantly. The Colts don’t have the same juice with Richardson out, but you ultimately have to force them out of ball control mode.

Let's be honest, if you ask Fields to do too much, you're likely going to be in trouble. O-line isn't good enough to protect if D knows we are passing, and Fields will probably throw some picks under pressure. They should keep running the ball at least a bit.
In the bigger picture…Rudolph was better than this… how many more years ( tacked onto the last 4-5)can we anticipate this team running an offensive system” that doesn’t require the QB to do too much”. The Steelers are completely lost…dumb HC and a clueless owner.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
JPJ is playing like garbage. Dropped INT and just getting cooked by Pittman.

It sucks, but they need more games like this to go get one of those QBs they are out scouting in CFB.

I think Tomlin is either passively watching the game (like he’s not part of it) or watching another game entirely on his phone when camera is not on him.

They’ve got an entire half to play, but so far, the Steelers dink ‘n dunk offense isn’t showing that they can play “catch-up”.

Fields needs to show that he can throw the ball down the field with some degree of confidence and regularity. It’s a bad offense when it has to depend on its quarterback to scramble for yardage. The bar is set so low that Fields is being outplayed by Joe Flacco.

Wow, Colts got screwed with that pass not being reviewed. But I thought that timeout they took was kind of dumb when they lost the momentum.
the refs have been slightly slanted towards the stillers as far as the results of their calls or non-calls today

as you can see it hasnt helped the stillers much

Putting aside the Pickens fumble, these have been two really nice drives by Fields. This really should be a one score game at the half.
Could be 17-10 and even 17-13 if Tomlin elects to kick that long FG. Not bad for getting physically manhandled on both sides of the ball.

Let’s see how the big nasty D plays in 2nd half.

Reactions: Burgh15
tomlin aint arrogant lol. gets his ass kicked is his usual dumblin self in the first half, "not overly concerned"

guy is smug af for achieving nothing in 15 years

Could be 17-10 and even 17-13 if Tomlin elects to kick that long FG. Not bad for getting physically manhandled on both sides of the ball.

Let’s see how the big nasty D plays in 2nd half.
Yeah, they came out and got punched in the mouth and it took them some time to come off the mat, but I think the Richardson injury has the chance to be a game-changing event, especially if the Steelers can put points on the board to start the half and cut it to one possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT