ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Browns Gamethread

Steelers get one score here but come up short. Browns win this as the defense has not been anything except air.

This team has fatal flaws mostly due to injuries.

o-line, linebackers hit especially hard. Went from one of the best linebacker corps to one of the worst.

Reactions: Black Panther
Maybe I’m focusing on him too much, but Heyward looks so old and slow tonight.
He was playing well earlier in the year. Their lack of depth on the DL results in him getting way too many snaps and wearing down

Reactions: BFo8
First question to Tomlin should be why his teams are coming out flat and unprepared every playoff game now? 45 points to Jags, 48 to Cleveland so far... Mike don't you think you need to accept full responsibility for this? You have 3 playoff win 11 years.

Last edited:
We didn't deserve to win this game after that 1st half. That said, our jackass of a head coach took any chance of stealing it away when he decided to punt on 4th and 1. I just can't get over his piss poor decision. He is paid alot of money and everyone in Pittsburgh deserves better!
Doesnt Tomlin have a quote about living in your fears? He coached that way tonight

I’m almost glad he threw the pick there, don’t think I could’ve stood to hear his defenders talk about how great his numbers were and how he’d be back stronger than ever next year when he was “healthy”.

Well there ya go. Ben has one more year. Draft some lineman, rb, and lb.

Not sure how anyone could have any excitement going into next year with him at QB. He’s just killing the cap and isn’t nearly good enough anymore to engender any optimism. At least if you dump him you can start building something for the future.

He’s a below average NFL starter right now and will be worse next year.

Way too many holes on this team.

OL needs a complete overhaul
With Cam and Tuitt getting long in the tooth the DL needs adressed
Bud and Bush with injuries so they need LB help
And of course they need a QB.
they also need an RB.

Other than that they should be favorites

Steelers can save 19 million in a cap hit in 2021 by CUTTING Roethlisberger. 22 million dollar hit instead of 41 million

BUT......they won't!!

The Steeler Way is antiquated and is light years behind some of the other Franchises!!!!!

They’d cut anyone else. They don’t want to disrespect Roethlisberger, and I can understand that to a point

This is truly AMAZING. With everything that happened this week with the Browns, who weren’t that good of a time to begin with.
The Bengals or the Jets would have given the Browns a better game. Every team has bad games, but this was epically bad.
Too lose this bad to THIS team in the playoffs???

Next year is huge for Johnson. Is he great or does he suck? He's a strange talent.

Great strategy, have our 38 year old quarterback throw almost 70 times because well, why not?

If Ben goes out, I'm glad he salvaged a decent performance. It wasn't good but he earned those 500 yards and 4 tds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT