ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Browns Gamethread

4th and 1 and that dumb ass coach has all the momentum and decides to punt. He is the absolute dumbest coach in the history of football. No excuse for that!
No feel for the game at all!!
That completely switched the momentum back to the Browns. It’s amazing that we can be sitting on our couches and know that, but an NFL coach can’t.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
They deserve that for not going for it on fourth and one, down two possessions, in the fourth quarter...
I agree, although we all know one valid reason for not going. An offensive line that provides a very low probability of gaining 1-2 yards rushing. Limits the offensive options to that short pass and good probability of a tipped ball.

None of our receivers seem to be effective in the RZ, which stings when you have zero running game.

Would’ve still been a glimmer of hope with a stop here on defense but they just can’t get it done.

He will not have a shortage of defenders after tonight that will simply point at those stats.
Can't show up for one half and expect to win. He sucked early, played better later but it appears that it will not matter.

Maybe I’m focusing on him too much, but Heyward looks so old and slow tonight.

We gave up a number 1 for Minkah and he has flat out sucked tonight. He hasn't made a single decent play.
Minkah is excellent. One blah night does not change that. Watt has mostly done nothing too. Was he a waste of a first?

Reactions: rmf05
Maybe I’m focusing on him too much, but Heyward looks so old and slow tonight.

After seeing how much Pitt rotates their d-linemen, it seems even crazier what the Steelers ask theirs to do. Like Heyward is fantastic, but there's no way a guy that age isn't taking plays off when he's asked to play nearly every snap.

Minkah is excellent. One blah night does not change that. Watt has mostly done nothing too. Was he a waste of a first?
You can build a very good D around those 2. There are a couple other fine young players there as well.

We didn't deserve to win this game after that 1st half. That said, our jackass of a head coach took any chance of stealing it away when he decided to punt on 4th and 1. I just can't get over his piss poor decision. He is paid alot of money and everyone in Pittsburgh deserves better!

Reactions: VJJPUNISHER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT