ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Google Chrome

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
I am having a recurring issue. All of a sudden I lose functionality with Chrome. It shuts down, and when I try to reopen tabs, it just spins and hangs up as if not connected.

I have multiple times gone into Chrome's tools and reset Chrome, which supposedly clears cache and cookies and restores to default. And it fixes it, temporarily. Then it happens again. Now I can't access it at all. I tried to uninstall and it keeps telling me to shut down unopened windows of Chrome, and there is not any open.

Anyone else have anything like this? I don't want to go back to IE but I am right now.

I am having a recurring issue. All of a sudden I lose functionality with Chrome. It shuts down, and when I try to reopen tabs, it just spins and hangs up as if not connected.

I have multiple times gone into Chrome's tools and reset Chrome, which supposedly clears cache and cookies and restores to default. And it fixes it, temporarily. Then it happens again. Now I can't access it at all. I tried to uninstall and it keeps telling me to shut down unopened windows of Chrome, and there is not any open.

Anyone else have anything like this? I don't want to go back to IE but I am right now.
I was having some off and on trouble with chrome a week or so ago. It wouldn't open up for long periods of time. Then later in the day it would work fine. It's been fine now for the last week or so.

Jesus men....we have a coaching search going on and you are complaining about Google chrome...;)

If it is on your phone, I had to force an update and that fixed the problem.

Reactions: Swervin27
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT