ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who remembers Shasta Cola?

Don’t forget Nehi, and Moxie.....
0f2d3473c11cb9c237ba81c7b407815d.jpg

I absolutely remember it. Coke, Pepsi, Shasta, and RC were the sodas where I grew up.

Fresca and Tab came a little later.
And if you grew up on the right part of the country, there was bargain bin Faygo Cola! I could crush the Faygo Orange soda. I believe you could score a case for around $2.99 back in the late 80s.

Shasta , Hasta be Shasta
Falstaff, We make beer for guys who like it, really like it that is Falstaff
South Carolina Circa 1968

I think Faygo is still around.

Faygo is absolutely still around. I don’t drink coffee and since we have all been working from home I hop into my truck and hit a faygo machine around 730 am 2 or three mornings a week. .50 for a cold 12 ounce can. I love grape and orange, once in a great while go with the root beer. The machine is in front of a grocery store about 2 miles from the house. Love it!!!

I genuinely like RC Cola. Shasta, not so much. Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew are straight up dog piss.

And if you grew up on the right part of the country, there was bargain bin Faygo Cola! I could crush the Faygo Orange soda. I believe you could score a case for around $2.99 back in the late 80s.

you can probably still get a case for that price. Redpop. Don’t forget the redpop.

Reactions: JD1976
Dude, we were poor enough that RC was a treat so yeah, Shasta and Faygo were the norm. We drank something called Top Pop, too. If we went to a graduation party or a wedding and they had Coke or Pepsi, I looked like Forrest Gump at the White House downing Dr. Pepper's.

Reactions: pittdan77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT