ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Ravens Gamethread

Might add. Usually these negatory comments look stupid after your Black n Gold pull out the win. Lol. It’s fun tho.

Dotson whiffed his assignment and left a hole about six feet across for the LB to run through and get to Pickett half a second after the snap
With likely 3 top 50 picks, addressing the OL is a must (they obviously need more guys on D too).

They had such a good OL for the last 30 years, it is hard to see them at this level.

Mason Rudolph should be the backup. Trubisky is lost.
i love kenny more than anyone on this planet but if Mason started all year, we are above .500. i dont even like Rudolph that much and i get why you play Kenny, he's the future.

just looking at this season in a vacuum, mitch, kenny or Rudolph, all things being equal, Mason has us above .500..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Duneaux Harm
i love kenny more than anyone on this planet but if Mitch started all year, we are above .500. i dont even like Rudolph that much and i get why you play Kenny, he's the future.

just looking at this season in a vacuum, mitch, kenny or Rudolph, all things being equal, Mason has us above .500..
lolololol

What makes you say that? Just curious. Mitch is obviously a turnover machine today.
i just think he has the experience, could make the smart (Safe) throws. has a better arm than mitch, think he's accurate. a statue in the pocket for sure but with any kind of run game, i would take Rudolph over Mitch every day of the week...

again, Rudolph isnt the man in the long run but he's a guy i think that can get you a 9-8 record with an avg team. He's not gonna lose you games, he's not gonna win you too many but he'll do what needs done.

i just think he has the experience, could make the smart (Safe) throws. has a better arm than mitch, think he's accurate. a statue in the pocket for sure but with any kind of run game, i would take Rudolph over Mitch every day of the week...

again, Rudolph isnt the man in the long run but he's a guy i think that can get you a 9-8 record with an avg team. He's not gonna lose you games, he's not gonna win you too many but he'll do what needs done.
I misread your post initially. I thought you meant that Mitch would have the Steelers over 500, not Mason. I didn't delete my post fast enough lol.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof

You must have some typos in one of your 2 posts, otherwise it’s hard to figure who you’re making a case for. In the 1st one it sounds like Mitch over Kenny and now this second one it’s Mason over Mitch.

You must have some typos in one of your 2 posts, otherwise it’s hard to figure who you’re making a case for. In the 1st one it sounds like Mitch over Kenny and now this second one it’s Mason over Mitch.
yikes, sorry guys. went back and fixed it..

I meant to say, had MASON started all year, we'd probably have a better record than we do now. I love Kenny and that was the right move to play him, just saying this season alone, all things being equal, i think Mason could have gotten another win or two..

yikes, sorry guys. went back and fixed it..

I meant to say, had MASON started all year, we'd probably have a better record than we do now. I love Kenny and that was the right move to play him, just saying this season alone, all things being equal, i think Mason could have gotten another win or two..
have you ever watched mason play in the NFL? for real

Tomlin will have some to make some tough decisions at the end of the year although he already has made a career limiting decision going back a few years and that’s that he doesn’t know how to pick an offensive coordinator. Unfortunately Rooney doesn’t look at it this way.

Every Mitch fan in this city will at least STFU and dissapear. that's one thing we have going for us now..

Trubisky has 4 incompletions today, 3 of which are interceptions. Hard to believe. It is a lot like Pickett's first game except balls have not bounced off WRs hands for the INTs for the most part.

Reactions: Chaos
Watt plays too wide. There's always a huge hole after he goes upfield too far.

Sometimes I get the impression that he's chasing sacks and not so concerned about stopping the run.
Maybe that is what they want him to do. Considering they win 2/3rds of the time with him and literally are like 1-10 without him during his career, I think he should just keep doing what he has been doing when he is on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT