ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers vs Ravens Gamethread

Again, soft middle of the defense. Invisible LBs

Connor Heyward was a really solid late round pick. That’s pretty much the only positive takeaway from this game for me.

Can't stop the run when they know it's coming. Give up 5 yards/carry. Embarrassing.

The sweating guy with two buttons meme would need about six buttons re: the steelers 2023 draft

With the season over, sit Kenny the rest of the way. Save his head and body. Let Mitch Turdisky take the bludgeoning the rest of the way. Mitch reeks, so they’ll lose every game, and get better picks. Then cut Mitch the moment the gun sounds in the final game.

Well that was probably in contention for the shortest game of the season. If we had any aspirations to use our first two picks anywhere but the trenches, hopefully this game quelled them.
need 2, maybe 3 OL
need 2 DL
need 1 CB
need 1 safety
need 2 LBs
need 1 WR

they will draft maybe one of those 9-10 they need and the rest will be your typical steelers terrible draft. maybe they'll get 1 more in free agency

its gonna be a long rebuild with this front office and this head coach

Reactions: blairdawg
Maybe that is what they want him to do. Considering they win 2/3rds of the time with him and literally are like 1-10 without him during his career, I think he should just keep doing what he has been doing when he is on the field.
Maybe not the best strategy when you are playing the second and third string qb’s, though.

With the season over, sit Kenny the rest of the way. Save his head and body. Let Mitch Turdisky take the bludgeoning the rest of the way. Mitch reeks, so they’ll lose every game, and get better picks. Then cut Mitch the moment the gun sounds in the final game.
Actively tanking would totally destroy the team culture and stunt Pickett's development. No thanks.

we need kenny to develop. no reason to see another game with Mitch, his time with the steelers is over. if Kenny is out, play mason.

Actively tanking would totally destroy the team culture and stunt Pickett's development. No thanks.
if a professional organization openly tanks then you have to start fresh with a completely new staff. obviously the steelers wont fire Tomlin (we all know why). a staff who is out of playoffs this early, and openly tanks to get an early draft pick absolutely never comes back the next year. they put you in this position, they failed very badly, they dont get to come back and reap the rewards of a higher draft pick..

if a professional organization openly tanks then you have to start fresh with a completely new staff. obviously the steelers wont fire Tomlin (we all know why). a staff who is out of playoffs this early, and openly tanks to get an early draft pick absolutely never comes back the next year. they put you in this position, they failed very badly, they dont get to come back and reap the rewards of a higher draft pick..
You love advancing this stupid narrative the Steelers won't fire Tomlin because of the color of his skin despite the fact black coaches lose their jobs across the NFL every single year. Hilarious that so many people in this country just ignore evidence if it doesn't fit into their victim narrative.

Reactions: TempleBAPittMPA
You love this stupid narrative the Steelers won't fire Tomlin because of the color of his skin despite the fact black coaches lose their jobs across the NFL every single year. Hilarious that so many people in this country just ignore evidence if it doesn't fit into their victim narrative.
my man plays for the rooney rule steelers. he's untouchable. Mediocre mike is here to stay, get used to it.. and now he's pretty much the acting GM too with the silly promotion of Khan..

i just think he has the experience, could make the smart (Safe) throws. has a better arm than mitch, think he's accurate. a statue in the pocket for sure but with any kind of run game, i would take Rudolph over Mitch every day of the week...

again, Rudolph isnt the man in the long run but he's a guy i think that can get you a 9-8 record with an avg team. He's not gonna lose you games, he's not gonna win you too many but he'll do what needs done.
Rudo
Mike Tomlin our coached again
3 interceptions, 2 inside scoring what?

Ok, Zelda. Please, share more of your opinions on race and gender. You seem to have a lot of them.
it's a steeler thread, get the moderator to bring back the locker room board and we can discuss such things. until then though, it's a no-go and i only stick to the sports related topics at hand..

Ok, Zelda. Please, share more of your opinions on race and gender. You seem to have a lot of them.
If only we didn’t live in a country where one side makes everything about race and gender. The rest of us just want to live in unity and harmony without the divisiveness.

Reactions: Chaos
If only we lived in a country where one side makes everything about race and gender. The rest of us just want to live in unity and harmony without the divisiveness.
Dude literally made it about race in his original post. But please, tell me again about how you never discuss politics on here despite injecting it into every one of your posts and then acting ignorant when someone calls you out on it.

Reactions: happjack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT